Pace offered 3 firsts, a third, and two starters for Russell Wilson

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like he did everything he could to get Wilson so that's great...

But out of the remaining pool, was Andy Dalton really the best option? Maybe... but IDK.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
That's a lot. Unfortunately it was the only way to save his job. Dalton just won't do it. At least he tried.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I still wonder if Schneider was interested in that deal but the final decision came down to Pete Carroll. Everyone knows he runs the show there.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I heard that was exactly it. Carol did not want to be a part of a rebuild.
Yeah, I saw those reports. The fact they mentioned Petey said those words makes me believe maybe Schneider was intrigued with the deal. I think the biggest factor is that Wilson never asked for a trade.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, I saw those reports. The fact they mentioned Petey said those words makes me believe maybe Schneider was intrigued with the deal. I think the biggest factor is that Wilson never asked for a trade.

No.

It's the Carroll is an older coach and didn't want to start over.

If he was cool with it, Wilson would be a Bear right now.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
No.

It's the Carroll is an older coach and didn't want to start over.

If he was cool with it, Wilson would be a Bear right now.
Yeah I agree with that too, but if Wilson asked for a trade that would have forced Carroll to make a deal. I guess there’s still time for Petey boy to mess things up

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Like i said in another thread, the fact that Ryan Pace is allowed to put together that type of package for anyone is pretty alarming stuff considering he should have been canned after '19.

I am not convinced that hes on any kind of hot seat and if he is, the fact that you would let him use future draft picks is even more damning. Whole organization is trash.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
No matter what hawks won't trade till June. That could be the offer, and it's assumed that it was rejected because Wilson isn't A Bear already.

They're is way more to this story of they took the time to meet in Fargo FFS but no one will know until June

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
fwiw Schefty said the trade still could happen. F him for trying to give us hope.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
This would be franchise suicide and I'm honestly shocked the Seahawks didn't take it.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I sure as shit don’t want to up that offer.

Seattle could have packaged that and drafted their next guy.

Wish we could’ve/would’ve waited until Houston or Seattle realized next season would be bad news with their current starter.

I still wouldn’t rule out a trade but I certainly won’t hold my breath.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Like i said in another thread, the fact that Ryan Pace is allowed to put together that type of package for anyone is pretty alarming stuff considering he should have been canned after '19.

I am not convinced that hes on any kind of hot seat and if he is, the fact that you would let him use future draft picks is even more damning. Whole organization is trash.

Remember when I told ya'll pace gonna take over sweaty teddys job soon?

It's happening.

Pace is basically becoming John Paxson. It seems the mccaskey family is in love with Pace. If this team goes 6-11 I won't be shocked if nagy gets the boot and pace gets a promotion.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Remember when I told ya'll pace gonna take over sweaty teddys job soon?

It's happening.

Pace is basically becoming John Paxson. It seems the mccaskey family is in love with Pace. If this team goes 6-11 I won't be shocked if nagy gets the boot and pace gets a promotion.
I remember you telling us a lot of things.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I remember you telling us a lot of things.

Yea, well that one was prettyt important man.

Pretty obvious at this point pace has pretty good job security considering the moron is doing whatever the fuck he wants so far this offseason

He's gonna be the next pax. Fucking hell man.

I was a pace guy but this shit is a disaster. Barring a miracle trade up in the draft for one of the top 3 QB's I can't see a reason to be excited about next season.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
This was never gonna happen till June no matter what but CCS apparently is way too eager to commence in dick ripping already JFC