packers blatant holding

jbd

Liked Posts:
packers held on every offensive play almost...and it went uncalled...surprise surprise.
someone please screenshot the blatant hold against hicks on the go ahead td....
refs blow another game...cheat to win.

also we should have run on that 3rd and 1 late...wow.

fucking ridiculous

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
da refz haet da bearsh

jbd

Liked Posts:
omlet you idiot..its not an excuse as much as it is a fact...get back to the old folks home before they start wondering where you are.
still waiting for the screenshot of hicks being held on the go ahead td.

Monster

Liked Posts:
When it’s 3rd and 1 the refs don’t make you throw short of the marker.

I hope they learned something... the second half was a horror show.

jbd

Liked Posts:
6i5xf9.jpg
clearly holding hicks here on the td play..typical packers..cheat to win and hope you don't get called for it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
packers held on every offensive play almost...and it went uncalled...surprise surprise.
someone please screenshot the blatant hold against hicks on the go ahead td....
refs blow another game...cheat to win.

also we should have run on that 3rd and 1 late...wow.

fucking ridiculous

Dion Sims ran an awful route on 3rd and 1, and Matt Nagy called a play to Dion Sims on 3rd and 1. But, by all means, keep blaming the refs like a loser.

jbd

Liked Posts:
not buying what? the idiot part or the hold? neither are questionable.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
20-0 lead going into halftime, and your back to back 1,000 yard rushing season running back only gets 9 carries in the second half. Less than four minutes to go, while having the lead, and Nagy only runs him twice.

But again, blame the refs like a fucking cunt.

jbd

Liked Posts:
Dion Sims ran an awful route on 3rd and 1, and Matt Nagy called a play to Dion Sims on 3rd and 1. But, by all means, keep blaming the refs like a loser.

Sims is garbage..I agree there. Terrible call and worse route run by sims. Absolutely should have given it to howard or cohen. Sims needs cut.

However the go ahead td would have been negated if the refs would have called the blatant hold vs hicks.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Sims is garbage..I agree there. Terrible call and worse route run by sims. Absolutely should have given it to howard or cohen. Sims needs cut.

However the go ahead td would have been negated if the refs would have called the blatant hold vs hicks.

Fucking loser mentality.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They called a number of holdings and called all of the ones that I thought were egregious and needed to be called.

The Bears lost because a number of their players and their HC sucked down the stretch and knelt before Rodgers to worship him.

jbd

Liked Posts:
well windy, i love your write-ups and such...but i disagree with you here..IMO there were plenty that were egregious and went uncalled.

JoeyBones21

Liked Posts:
well windy, i love your write-ups and such...but i disagree with you here..IMO there were plenty that were egregious and went uncalled.

Curious - do you complain when they miss holding penalties on the Bears? Or are you blind to those? Because it sure happens.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The Bears have never been called for holding once. It's never been part of their strategy.

It's only other teams that commit penalties.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The points are not mutually exclusive. Yes the Bears squandered lots of opportunities to win this game... Mitchell's overthrow in the end-zone in the first half, Dion Simms drop, Dion Simms not running past the first-down-marker, Kyle Fuller's dropped interception, Mitchell's fumble and self-recovery, Anthony Miller's drop of Trubisky's pass at 2:43 left in the 4th quarter, Mitchell running out of time on that 4th down play and missing a wide-open Taylor Gabriel on the right sideline, missed tackles on that go-ahead touchdown run. Yes, the Bears blew that part.

...which doesn't excuse the fact that even in the replays for the Packers big plays, they are seen blatantly grabbing jerseys.