packers blatant holding

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Just stop it with this they were holding crap! Every time the Bears lose there's a thread about holding. They lost because the whole team sucked ass in the second half.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Absolutely gutless to blame the refs or to say the packers cheated in this game...20-0 lead, no excuse to blow that lead. For every hold you complain about there is a missed opportunity the Bears had to win the game.

Monster

Liked Posts:
16 offensive points will never get it done in GB.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
The game sucked all around. Bears have too play to kill not to win. There was holding, blatant, but expect that from the WNFL. Fuck the NFL.

jbd

Liked Posts:
Glad im not the only one that saw the fucking holds all game..and yes, they were blatant.
Anyone that didn't see them wasn't watching the oline/dline play consistently when packers offense was out there.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They called a number of holdings and called all of the ones that I thought were egregious and needed to be called.

The Bears lost because a number of their players and their HC sucked down the stretch and knelt before Rodgers to worship him.

This. The Pack do it so much that it becomes normal play and only the egregious ones get called but every team knows it coming in. They are also well taught in how to get away with it or maybe better termed as to how to hold legally.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Packers had three more penalties than the Bears, 37 more yards in penalties, and were down by 20 points at halftime.

Never let a good narrative go to waste.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Dion Sims ran an awful route on 3rd and 1, and Matt Nagy called a play to Dion Sims on 3rd and 1. But, by all means, keep blaming the refs like a loser.

I blame the bears for not playing hard and not wanting to win! Kyle Fuller had the game ball hit him in his chest and end it! Then we had eleven guys who have no idea how to tackle.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
To the OP of this thread, you are partially correct. There is a "vagueness" of the rules, which gave birth to the "holding technique" the Packers use.

For those of you who are shit talking the OP, watch this, fucking learn something, and understand why they get away with it so much.

[video=youtube;VKzcfrriEME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKzcfrriEME[/video]

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Oh, and by the way, this "technique, was completely fucking useless against Mack, and Floyd, for most of the game... keep that in mind

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
There were definitely some missed calls. But that didn't play that big of a factor as the playcalling and Trubs being terrible in the 4th

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
packers held on every offensive play almost...and it went uncalled...surprise surprise.
someone please screenshot the blatant hold against hicks on the go ahead td....
refs blow another game...cheat to win.

also we should have run on that 3rd and 1 late...wow.

fucking ridiculous

At bar, next to Eagles fan and Seahawks fan...the both yelled at the screen several times ref tht shit. Maybe they had money on it, but how they are allowed to grab the outside of pads is a joke

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Blaming referees and injuries are excuses for losers.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
omlet you idiot..its not an excuse as much as it is a fact...get back to the old folks home before they start wondering where you are.
still waiting for the screenshot of hicks being held on the go ahead td.
Moderators, dont members have to pass a football test before they can posts?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Packers blatant holding vs Bears blatant choking.

It was a choke job, guys. Pure, simple, easy.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Holding in the NFL happens on nearly every play. I think they throw the tissue if it's blatant, not borderline. The screenshot by jbd happens all the time, that's not holding in the NFL. Yeah, it sucks to get beat like the Bears did, but the refs weren't the cause of the defeat. That lies solely at the feet of the Bears coaches from my vantage point.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Blaming referees and injuries are excuses for losers.

Well, I will say that it is no excuse for losing, but it's just a fact that the Packers are allowed to blatantly hold on every pass play. They literally just grab players by the shoulder pads and hold them.

Again, that does not excuse the Bears loss, as it's simply a part of playing the Packers...but the NFL allows them to cheat. For example, T.J. Lang went four seasons with zero holding penalties in Green Bay, then somehow got called for 4 in one season when he left. It's like how Jordan got calls because he was Jordan.