Packers cheerleader fights cyberbullying from Bears fans.... Really?

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
cyber bullying is for 3rd graders not grown women stfu

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't watch the video. Did people start attacking her personally on facebook? Or was it just a random picture of a cheerleader that was made into a page? One of those is bullying and one is not. I'll let you decide.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
to the other tough guy behind the computer

I'm not the one talkin shit about a young girl....but please tell us some more how the USA has been sissified

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
the internet is full of people that have no respect for who they are personally, so they carry that over to others by attacking them to try and lower that person to the low level of life they live.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Everyone is so sensitive now a days. that girl should be embarrassed for making that video. drop a few pounds and stop thinking so hihgly of yourself. How shallow is this girl who only cares about her looks.

NavyBlue

Paul Heyman Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't watch the video. Did people start attacking her personally on facebook? Or was it just a random picture of a cheerleader that was made into a page? One of those is bullying and one is not. I'll let you decide.

It was a random picture of a cheerleader that was posted on a Bears fan page, no one was attacking her personally.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was a random picture of a cheerleader that was posted on a Bears fan page, no one was attacking her personally.

That's what I thought.

I'm ashamed of some of you people now (not you navy). I hope that doesn't offend anyone's sensitivities.

JoeyBones21

Liked Posts:
internet-serious-business.jpg

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The amateur cheerleader (they apparently bring in different college squads throughout the year) was trying to protect herself and others from Internet mob action/bullying. What is wrong with that? A little quixotic, sure, but I thought she accomplished what she set out to do with her video. The photo was removed. In the end, what did she do to deserve someone saying "they would fuck her, but only from behind and with a bag over her face?" Someone saying shit like that, would, more likely than not, be lucky to fuck anything besides their hand. And now everyone thinks Chicago fans are a bunch of assholes, which is an over reaction as well. I thought what she did was empowering. Glad to see someone calling Interweb shitheads out by name. Awesome.
She's allowed and not wrong but really, if you don't want the attention.............

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL this ugly broad and her stupid cue card youtube video can suck a bag of dicks. I miss the days when these weak ass types of people would just slit their wrists in the tub at home and be done with it.. But noooooo, now everyone and their sister has to make these god awful sob story youtube videos complete with lame sappy music and cue cards... are you fucking kidding me with this shit. God this country is full of complete pussies.

OH NO PEOPLE ARE VIRTUALLY MAKING FUN OF ME ON SOME RANDOM WEBSITE!!! Cry me a river bitch. It's called turn off your computer and stop caring what random people on the internet think of you. Are you going to make a youtube video every time someone says something negative in real life too? Fuck off.

First world problems:
36ap0w.jpg

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
i was just on the girls facebook page. yah poor her..going on spring break trips, having a ncie family and being a packers cheerleader in your late teens, boo f-n ho. how about stop eating gummy worms and if you are so shallow go learn to exercise and diet. i cant stand today's society where everyone is the best. Ugess what kaitlyn..your in your late teens and your flabbby for a cheerleader. deal with it. dont like it..go exercise and get in shape. maybe then you wont feel ugly princess .

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
LOL this ugly broad and her stupid cue card youtube video can suck a bag of dicks. I miss the days when these weak ass types of people would just slit their wrists in the tub at home and be done with it.. But noooooo, now everyone and their sister has to make these god awful sob story youtube videos complete with lame sappy music and cue cards... are you fucking kidding me with this shit. God this country is full of complete pussies.

OH NO PEOPLE ARE VIRTUALLY MAKING FUN OF ME ON SOME RANDOM WEBSITE!!! Cry me a river bitch. It's called turn off your computer and stop caring what random people on the internet think of you. Are you going to make a youtube video every time someone something negative in real life too? Fuck off.

First world problems:
36ap0w.jpg

i know..i want to blast her for being such an attention whore. kids born with no limbs or aids in 3rd world countries where every day is a challenge...they should be sad..not this whore bag

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
We should link her to this thread :popcorn:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd like to put my dick between her chins and use her necksweat as lube.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
i know..i want to blast her for being such an attention whore. kids born with no limbs or aids in 3rd world countries where every day is a challenge...they should be sad..not this whore bag

I know right... just look at my man here..
[video=youtube_share;Jai2s-8Mxk4]http://youtu.be/Jai2s-8Mxk4[/video]

If that fucking guy can manage to get thru his life without posting sob story youtube videos (not only that but do the exact opposite) then your perfectly normal white cheerleader in America bitchass can. If she spent less time on the internet feeling sorry for herself and making crappy videos and more time exercising and interacting with people in real life she wouldn't have an issue. Nobody has a gun to your head making you read people's comments.

If you were to never see the comments and thus didn't even know they existed would you even care at all? No.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
can't wait until everybody's shit smells like roses and we all get along and sing songs together.

guess what bitch? You wanted 15 minutes of fame, now you have it. Just another stupid Packer fuck.
This...+100000000000000000000000000000

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I was thinking that she just needs to grow a pair, but then I realized that she is from Wisconsin and that she probably already has a pair...