Packers Cut All Pro Guard Josh Sitton

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Everyone knows who you are and if the glove fits. As for it being weird, nah not really!

:lmao:

Meanwhile, you're looked at as an upstanding e-citizen and all. What, with your like 7 bans and requests to get multiple accounts deleted?

Who are you trying to kid?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Besides you, Bama, Novak and I are the only ones chatting in here... If you are upset that Bama, Novak and I are chatting in there, then that would leave only you. Do I need to further spell it out for you?

Spell what out? What are you on about?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Meanwhile, you're looked at as an upstanding e-citizen and all. What, with your like 7 bans and requests to get multiple accounts deleted?

Who are you trying to kid?

No one. What's your point?

Newblood

Liked Posts:
No need Bammy, between Newblood and Douche they ruin threads all by themselves, just an innocent in this one. I argued my point, valid, yet others want to derail on a regular basis.

Ask yourself, Who's the Mack?

I never said I didn't. Just pointing out the fact that you decided to go completely off topic in a thread that didn't need to go there.

We can do this all night if you wish, facts are facts though!

You never said you didn't? Do the meds fuck with your short term memory that bad, that you can't remember back a few posts?

Newblood

Liked Posts:
We both gave each other an out. Once again, maybe your fucked up short term memory forgot the hi-five gif I sent you. But instead, you acted like a little bitch and started talking shit behind my back. By maybe you just are a man.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
We both gave each other an out. Once again, maybe your fucked up short term memory forgot the hi-five gif I sent you. But instead, you acted like a little bitch and started talking shit behind my back. By maybe you just are a man.

I'd like to think I'm a man but you've seen this place right?

You'll have to come at me with a better line than the meds one, I wish I knew who started that ...

giphy.gif

Newblood

Liked Posts:
What meds are you on about?

Am I your doctor? Send me your prescriptions and I'll let you know what you are on.

And you want to know how I know about your meds?? Because you told me about them in one of your fits of rage.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Am I your doctor? Send me your prescriptions and I'll let you know what you are on.

And you want to know how I know about your meds?? Because you told me about them in one of your fist of rage.

& you believed anything I wrote then considering what's happened since then? I got outed on here for all sorts. you haven't been banned and missed it .... ?

I should have posted a screen shot of what I was on eh ....

Newblood

Liked Posts:
& you believed anything I wrote then considering what's happened since then? I got outed on here for all sorts. you haven't been banned and missed it .... ?

I should have posted a screen shot of what I was on eh ....

How many fucks do you think I give about what you was going through?

So either you are a liar, or you are hopped up on meds. Which is it?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
How many fucks do you think I give about what you was going through?

So either you are a liar, or you are hopped up on meds. Which is it?

You give no fucks so how about you make something up like so many others have and stick with it. I can't keep up with all the things that I am meant to be and have done, add it to the list because quite honestly couldn't give a flying fuck what you think or know about me.

Who's the Mack?

:cookiesmug:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Shit has gotten real

Newblood

Liked Posts:
You give no fucks so how about you make something up like so many others have and stick with it. I can't keep up with all the things that I am meant to be and have done, add it to the list because quite honestly couldn't give a flying fuck what you think or know about me.

Who's the Mack?

:cookiesmug:

Other people?!?! You are the one that told me...

Wait, wait, I think I get it, you have multiple personalities and it was your other personality that told me, so it wasn't really "you". That could makes sense.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Other people?!?! You are the one that told me...

Wait, wait, I think I get it, you have multiple personalities and it was your other personality that told me, so it wasn't really "you". That could makes sense.

Go to town, I came back to this board to post articles and ask questions.

Cheers m8y!!

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Nah, same old shit, different thread to the usual one.

All good.

Because you are a mental and couldn't move on. Instead, you waited till people left and started talking behind their back.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
No need Bammy, between Newblood and Douche they ruin threads all by themselves, just an innocent in this one. I argued my point, valid, yet others want to derail on a regular basis.

Ask yourself, Who's the Mack?

Go to town, I came back to this board to post articles and ask questions.

Cheers m8y!!

If that is the case, then why does your above quote exist? Did you see me crying around the forum about you?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Because you are a mental and couldn't move on. Instead, you waited till people left and started talking behind their back.

Mental?

Talked behind whose back? Yours? Pfft, you give no fucks though. Why are we still here?