Packers Cut All Pro Guard Josh Sitton

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
My understanding that a torn labrum can't be rehabbed and requires surgery, which would effectively end Long's season. However, a player can play with a torn labrum, if they can endure the pain.:shrug:

I believe rapoport said he plans on playing with a brace this year and having it taken care of in the offseason

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hello

Liked Posts:
Playing him at LT was stupid though. He cannot play there. Sitton is excellent as a pass blocking Guard but his run blocking has been declining as he continues to age. HE's got back problems which are always scary for OLineman or any Lineman really

Still, this is such a baffling/dumb move by GB. I didn't expect them to re-sign him after the season, but you still had him under contract for THIS year. For a team that's looking to compete for a Super Bowl, I don't know why they would actively make themselves worse, perhaps significantly worse at one of their positions for no damn good reason. Wasn't even a money issue because their cap situation is fine.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I believe rapoport said he plans on playing with a brace this year and having it taken care of in the offseason

Thought I heard something along those lines also.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes please, I hope Pace finds a way to get this done!

Pack couldn't even find a trade for Sitton and people threw sand in their vaginas for Pace not being able to trade Slauson who is half the player Sitton is. Go figure.

Sitton may be a better guard but that doesnt change the following...

Except Slauson played at a high level at both guard and center ....

Slauson didn't need to go yet and cutting him made the O line weaker. Slauson was the best Bears Olineman for the last few years.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears have some cap space. Man I hope we sign him.

Umm not this guy, we need those guys who are released from practice squads...especially the fit the system type

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trade Pace for Theo. Epstein will get us Sitton.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pack couldn't even find a trade for Sitton and people threw sand in their vaginas for Pace not being able to trade Slauson who is half the player Sitton is. Go figure.

Seems like you're the only one around here with vag problems far as I can see.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
I wonder if Taco could play LG? HMMMMMMMMM??????

tumblr_n9v7ck8JxF1rey868o1_500.gif

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Do you have a problem with that?

Nah...what ever that geriatric fuck does with the last few years of his miserable life is his own purgative.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yes he has experience at center. He will be a free agent no waiver stuff with him. So I imagine he will want to go with a team that offers him the best chance to start and I know of no other team in such desperate need for a center as the Bears.

Washington tried trading for B.Stork and you know D.Snyder will do anything he can to get whoever he wants.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The list of people who believe Pace is a moron is growing by the year. Don't be surprised.

Yeah but it's just some fans on a message board that have zero idea if Pace has a plan that he's going by to build this team and if he does have that plan then they also have zero idea what that plan is.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Playing him at LT was stupid though. He cannot play there. Sitton is excellent as a pass blocking Guard but his run blocking has been declining as he continues to age. HE's got back problems which are always scary for OLineman or any Lineman really

Still, this is such a baffling/dumb move by GB. I didn't expect them to re-sign him after the season, but you still had him under contract for THIS year. For a team that's looking to compete for a Super Bowl, I don't know why they would actively make themselves worse, perhaps significantly worse at one of their positions for no damn good reason. Wasn't even a money issue because their cap situation is fine.

If he can't run block then Fox won't want him. I see a lot of people already getting their hopes up on here just to be disappointed cause there will be much more attractive teams wanting him then the Bears.