Packers: Davante Adams contract negotiations in "bad place"

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
If the Pack loses both Rodgers and Adams next year they are going to have to go the Bears route and win with defense and a solid run game.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If the Pack loses both Rodgers and Adams next year they are going to have to go the Bears route and win with defense and a solid run game.
I’m just worried for this season they are both going to have an attitude of sticking it to Pack management and both go off even more than usual to show them what they’re losing…

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
what if you let Robinson walk only to throw that money at Adams???

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mercy. You may have generational wealth ambitions but your football IQ is lacking.

Packers literally have such good drafts, they generally win the north most years.

Davante Adams
Jordy Nelson
Bryan Bulaga
Jermichael Finley
Randall Cobb
Eddie Lacy
David Bakhtiari
Jamal Williams
Aaron Jones
John Runyan
Jordan Love

Packers draft offense every year for last decade. Get a clue bub.
So what you're telling me is that you managed to generate a list of 11 players drafted on offense by the Packers over the past decade out of a possible 70 players. Thanks for proving my argument for me...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They could trade both right now and get a huge return and start rebuilding this team for Love if they think he's the guy and if they think Rodgers isn't gonna play this year.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So what you're telling me is that you managed to generate a list of 11 players drafted on offense by the Packers over the past decade out of a possible 70 players. Thanks for proving my argument for me...
I wouldn't say he has 11 with E.Lacy and J.Love on the list. J.Williams must have been a bad pick as well cause on CCS if those players don't play with the team that drafted them anymore then they weren't good draft pick, or maybe that only goes for R.Pace and the Bears...... :rolleyes:

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Guessing he heard Rodgers is really not coming back, has seen Love in practice and doesn't want to be a Packer for much longer.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Well no. I generated a list from the last decade of their better offensive draft picks. If you want every gosh darn offensive pick, I think you would see a split right down the middle offense to defense.

I wasn't gonna put guys like Equestrianamos Saint Loius on the list.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Randall Cobb had good years in Green Bay, there’s no reason to keep drafting offense if you get it right

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I actually think the Packers are playing this right. Florio’s point that I mentioned earlier is correct, IMO.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
This is exactly why you don’t let top draft picks sit for a year, wasting cheap labor.

outside of qb this will be happening around the league for most positions. The coaching gets better and better all the way through the ranks and then these kids are so strong and so explosive at 20-22 that they can compete on shear athleticism with most experienced players.

it just smart business. I love arob but giving an already athleticly challenged wr at 29 is NOT a wise decision.

especially considering how many late large contracts for free agents work out!

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Why would Adams sign in GB if Rodgers isn’t coming back? The right decision for him is to test the market and hopefully the Rodgers situation is resolved. I could see Rodgers and Adams being a packaged deal.