Packers fans keep shut about the Trevaithon hit

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
it was a good hit(though not even that hard), but not dirty in the least. unfortunately the guy got hurt, but when grown men are crashing into one another at full speed that can happen.

if there had been a whistle then yes, it would have dirty, but the guy was fighting for yards, not defenseless and it was a live play. sure according to the rules now thats a flag(though its funny it took packers players and the crowd bitching before one was thrown), but when two players or more players are crashing into one another heads are going to connect sometimes, its unavoidable.

now, with that said, i think leading with the head at all is fucking stupid, its just poor tackling. lead with the shoulder and wrap up, its far more effective.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Ok, I've watched this play over and over. Here are my thoughts and I'll be brief.

92 McPhee looks like he tackles our own 36 Houston-Caron and both try to grab WR and fall down. Then 59 sees this and runs his sprints (didn't project where to hit) because 17 was half standing and not fully down. Until 39 Jackson comes in at the same time with 52 sneaking in on WR And 84 Greenbay OL pushing our 39 into WR.

I don't see an intentional helmet to helmet. Just a bang bang play. Bad timing, happens every year in the NFL.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Will he get a suspension. Without a doubt based on the severity of the hit. But again not an intentional hit.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Rivalries in sports are grossly over stated and it's an old ass concept. With the roster turnovers and the opposing players hanging out with each other after the games it proves that rivales in sports are only being thought about by the fans and media.

Yea it's not like it used to be rivalry for sure but there is more hitting and trash talking then in any other game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
That's subjective, but anybody with cognition could see he wasn't going anywhere. Amos had him wrapped up good, and nearby defenders were converging on him.
He was one of the nearby defenders converging on him.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk