Packers fans keep shut about the Trevaithon hit

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't want to hear it. Nobody likes that, nobody should see or do that. In my lifetime I have seen over 2 dozen cheap shots that handicapped the Bears roster. Blatant, total bullshit, poorly officiated by the league and allowed to happen to the Bears.

Its about damn time. If we do that every game for the next 20 years its even. I mean...that is how my lesser minds feel about it. I hope Adams is ok, he went to college in Illinois I believe? Or has a connection. I hate seeing athletes get hurt,

just forgive me for rolling my eyes a little bit because I can't tell you how many goddamn times the Packers players have taken deliberate, egregious and late penalties against the Bears.

If Adams is hurt it isn't on the Bears, it isn't on Trevaithon, its on the refs and NFL for allowing this rivalry to be out of hand and allowing the Packers to get away with 10x other teams because they have 10,000 times the owners supposedly.

Just shut it. I don't want to hear about this hit, this hit is buried in a deep mass grave of escalation and I have almost always been astonished we don't fight back more just to protect ourselves.

Some bullshit was going on in this game, thats why Trevaithon hit a man hard in the head. Refs fault.

Wildest5

Liked Posts:
Wow! When I saw that, it was beyond football, I seriously feared for the mans health and all you do is roll your eyes a bit. You're sick. Yeah Green Bay sucks and I hate that organization but the dude is human. That was a cheap shot if I've ever seen one in my life, trevathon could have avoided it as Adams was already going down. Nobody deserves that.

He deserves to get suspended and fined heavily for that hit!

Chicago is a team that plays clean and hits hard, not dirty like that!

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
Just a couple plays after the Trevathan hit, one of the Packers players (I think it was TE Rodgers) dove into the pile at the end of the play and tried to spear Trevathan with his helmet. The Ref saw it, ran up to Rodgers and was chewing him out for it. But no flag. That's how games get out of hand and players get intentionally hurt.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I’m not a big fan of making guys’ brains hit their skulls superfluously, which is exactly what happened.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was immediately praying for that man's health as soon as I saw both teams call for medical attention and seeing the mouth piece fly out.

Dunno if it was a cheap hit or wrong place, bad timing hit by Danny, but regardless, that's football unfortunately. I have to hope that Danny didn't mean to do that. Either way, he should hear from the league about it (and deservedly so).

Glad to hear positive reports (so far) regarding Adams.

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
GB is a bunch of scumbags, will always believe that. The hit on McMahon in '86 cost us another SB. I don't feel one bit bad about the hit on Adams, it wasn't his intention to knock the guy out of the game.

Wildest5

Liked Posts:
GB is a bunch of scumbags, will always believe that. The hit on McMahon in '86 cost us another SB. I don't feel one bit bad about the hit on Adams, it wasn't his intention to knock the guy out of the game.

It doesn't matter what happened 30+ years ago, you don't accept cheap shots like that. I can't believe I call myself a bears fan with you!

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For the record, that was a shitty play. But I don't think it was intentional. I think it was bad luck/accidental.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
was it a cheap shot, it was a bad hit but i don't think it was a cheap shot. it looked like Trevathan was trying to hit Adams chest possibly trying to hit the ball out, and Adams started dropping (probably because he knew he was going to take a hit) so when Trevathan launched he was launching at his chest but because adams started going to the ground they hit head to head.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the second direct personal threat/attack I've seen from you since the game ended. The mods should ban you for such aggressive behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need a safe space, millennial?

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm just as upset with you as you are with me. So why don't you give me your address and then all those internet tough guy things. Thumbs up.??

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is no place in the NFL for that hit. Trevathon should be suspended 4 games minimum.

The tough guy bullshit after the hit really pissed me off. No sign of remorse. Fuck Trevathon!