Pargo Meets with Chicago Front Office

flipcyde23

Liked Posts:
I think this would be a good pick up for cheap. Poor man's Ben Gordon as far as scoring and getting hot. A definite chucker that's for sure. MUCHO JANNERO!!!

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

PJ Brown

Liked Posts:
That's hillarious. Nearly perfect defense. Damn you, Kirk.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
PJ Brown wrote:

That's not perfect defense. Hinrich was a bit of a spastic mess on that play. Arenas didn't have to alter his release point or shot motion at all to account for Hinrich.

I recommend you go watch some Kirk Hinrich from the 2006-2007 or 2008-2009 season. Watch him defensively. His defense is so much better in those two years than it was in his second year. If you watch the way Hinrich has defended guys in 06-07 or 08-09, you will see how that was not anywhere close to the best Kirk is capable on defense, and definitely not perfect D.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
That's not perfect defense. Hinrich was a bit of a spastic mess on that play. Arenas didn't have to alter his release point or shot motion at all to account for Hinrich.

I recommend you go watch some Kirk Hinrich from the 2006-2007 or 2008-2009 season. Watch him defensively. His defense is so much better in those two years than it was in his second year. If you watch the way Hinrich has defended guys in 06-07 or 08-09, you will see how that was not anywhere close to the best Kirk is capable on defense, and definitely not perfect D.

That was very good defense against an all-star. I don't see the spastic mess, Arenas just hit a good shot. I think you just got caught on this one...just admit it.

PJ Brown

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
PJ Brown wrote:

I never said anything about Kirk's overall defensive prowess, but when you take that sort of unnecessary and inaccurate cheap shot on a guy in a thread that has very little to do with that guy, you're going to hear about it when you get busted. I have no investment in preserving Kirk's defensive diety image, but Arenas is awesome at draining buzzer beaters. He's one of the best in the league at it. Kirk stuck with him and got a hand up . . . but sure, it's all his fault.

And how 'bout that Pargo?

Who'd have ever thought that Pargo would be in consideration for the same spot as AI?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I never said anything about Kirk's overall defensive prowess, but when you take that sort of unnecessary and inaccurate cheap shot on a guy in a thread that has very little to do with that guy, you're going to hear about it when you get busted. I have no investment in preserving Kirk's defensive diety image, but Arenas is awesome at draining buzzer beaters. He's one of the best in the league at it. Kirk stuck with him and got a hand up . . . but sure, it's all his fault.

Yeah, I thought it was a cheap shot too. Kirk is a Bull, might as well root for him while he wears the colors, he has done nothing but play hard. All-NBA defender one year. No player on the team was All-anything over the past 10 years if I am not mistaken. Lets give him some props.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
PJ Brown wrote:
Who'd have ever thought that Pargo would be in consideration for the same spot as AI?

I think it says more about AI than Pargo ...