1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
10567674-large.jpg

Irving too much for Pacers in OT
The Pacers fell to 3-10 on the season in Cleveland after a heartbreaking loss to the Cavaliers. Irving scored 31 points, including 12 from the free throw line. Danny Granger lost the ball with the game tied 5 seconds left in regulation, which could have ended the game. "We'll be ready for the Bulls. We have unfinished business." Granger said after his paltry 4-15 shooting for 15 pts. The Pacers next game is home for the Chicago Bulls.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Got a good Bulls recap coming within the hour.

Any other things you guys want?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OK I'll do my Bulls recap and give some stats :)

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
noah-granger.jpg

Pacers Get Their Revenge Against the Bulls

Danny Granger said this was personal. "This was a must win game," he said. Granger scored 31 points, including 5 3 pointers in the Pacers 66-56 win over the Bulls. "It feels great to get this win. We need all the wins we can get, especially against divisional opponents. This helps get us back in the playoff hunt." Pau Gasol said "I played with Kobe all those years, but I never seen a player take a loss personally like Danny did tonight." The Pacers begin their 5 game west coast swing with a game against Phoenix and former Pacer Roy Hibbert.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
danny20granger.jpeg

Granger Wins Second Player of the Week Award
Danny Granger won his second player of the week award for the week of November 13-19. He averaged 23 points per game in 3 games, and scored 30 against the Magic in a winning effort.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stats:
Points per game
1. Danny Granger 18.1
2. Pau Gasol 9.4
3. Dahntay Jones 5.9

Assists per game
1. Steve Nash 3.2
2. AJ Price 1.6
3. George Hill 1.6

Rebounds per game
1. Pau Gasol 4.6
2. Taj Gibson 3.2
3. Tyler Hansbrough 3.1

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pacers Lose to Suns

Grant Hill's 20 points were too much for the 4-11 Pacers to handle. The Pacers fell 78-72 to the Suns. "It just wasn't enough from Pau" coach Frank Vogel said. Gasol scored 3 points on 1-6 shooting. The Pacers travel on the road again in the Mile High City to face the 8-4 Nuggets.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
GYI0063177638_crop_450x500.jpg

Danny Granger: Big-Time Shot Maker

Pacers defeat Nuggets on Granger Buzzer Beater

There was no place else Danny Granger would rather be. Basketball arena. Thousands of fans. Last second shot. Danny Granger drilled a 12 foot jumper as the clock expired to give the Pacers a 62-61 victory over the Nuggets. Danny Granger finished with 25 points including 4-5 shooting from the 3 point line. "It's so important to go 4-1 on this trip" Granger said. "We are working to get back into the playoff race. I dug the Pacers into an early hole, and its up to me to use my teammates to get us out of the hole." "There's no time to celebrate" Pau Gasol said, "we have business to take of tomorrow night in Utah." The Pacers play the 5-9 Jazz tomorrow night in Utah, and look to go to 2-1 on the 5 game road trip.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
That's because their college team is better than many NBA teams, including the Pacers.

You are on crack if you really believe that. Hell the Bobcats would beat last years UKs team. The NBA is a totally different level. UK may get paid better than most Bobcats though :shifty:

good luck Fish win a ring for the hick from french lick

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
500x350.jpg

Jazz win behind Paul Milsap's 16

This season hasn't gone the way Frank Vogel wanted over the first month. "This game was the epitome of the month of November for us. We had our chances to reel them in, but our effort and offense wasn't enough." Pau Gasol said that the team was tired from a late flight last night "It always seems like we get stuck with back-to backs, it just isn't fair. No one feels sorry for us, we still have to go play." The Pacers head up to Portland for their next game.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Granger Awarded Player of the Month Award for November

_Granger.JPG

On Thursday, the NBA league offices announced that Danny Granger had won the NBA's Player of the month award for the month of November. Granger leads the NBA in scoring this season with 18 points per game.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
139507072_crop_650x440.jpg

Crawford's 20 fuels Portland to Victory

Jamal Crawford was a force on the floor tonight. He scored 20 points in 19 minutes as the Trail Blazers pulled away late to win 64-54 over the Pacers. Gasol "I need to get the ball in the post, too much of the offense revolves around Danny. I like Danny when he's hot, but over the last month, he's become a shot taker and not a shot maker." Granger scored 5 points on 2-8 shooting from the field vs. the Trail Blazers. The Pacers look to end the road trip on a high note in Lob City against Chris Paul and the Los Angeles Clippers.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i
pau_gasol.jpg
i

Balanced Effort Leads Pacers to Win in Lob City
Pacers star Pau Gasol called for more balance on offense after the Pacers fell to Portland last night. Tonight, balance is what led the Pacers to victory. Danny Granger led in scoring with 13 points, but was followed closely by Gasol and Nash with 12 and 11 points respectively. "I don't care about scoring the most points, I just wanna win." Pau said after the Pacers 73-62 win over the Clippers. It wasn't an easy ride for the Pacers tonight, the Clippers began the game on a 13-4 run, and Frank Vogel called a timeout with 4 minutes left in the quarter. The Pacers drew even at 19 to end the first quarter, and it was all Pacers after that points. AJ Price was brought off the bench and scored 10 points in 8 minutes. Star Danny Granger said that he was glad that Price could score, and that Price could have a team leading +/- of +17. "It really shows that from 1-15 on this roster, any one of us can lead the Pacers to victory on any given night." "Grab your popcorn Indiana, we're gonna provide a show Tuesday against Oklahoma City."