Paxson Press Conference

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
or maybe how YOU perceive the Bulls is different from how other ppl do

theres plenty of other fans that feel how i do...not all of them are Ben Gordon fans

sorry i dont have abunch of links to players bad mouthing the Bulls...i posted what Wade said a few years ago and it was pushed off

BG gonna end up in Miami replacing Ray Allen(retires)...just watch

LOL...Better Miami than Chicago, who cares?

Your Wade quotes were pushed off the same way my Sam Smith column on who/why the Jordan Bulls were broken up was pushed off. People believe what they want to believe....so I just look for facts. What Wade perceived isn't actually reality.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
LOL...Better Miami than Chicago, who cares?

Your Wade quotes were pushed off the same way my Sam Smith column on who/why the Jordan Bulls were broken up was pushed off. People believe what they want to believe....so I just look for facts. What Wade perceived isn't actually reality.

how the Bulls are perceived is all that matters

ginny

Liked Posts:
The Bulls have built up Cap Space many times over the last decade and have tried to throw MAX level contracts at TMAC, Grant Hill, Lebron James, Dwayne Wade and others.

There may be a perception issue with the Bulls, but I don't think its an unwillingness to pay superstars big $$$.

Recently, they locked Rose up long term for big $$$ without seemingly any hesitation.

(insert sarcasm here)They might have been able to sign TMAC if it weren't for Benny-the Bull @ the airport...:smh:...who's brainey idea was that anyway? I mean really...