Penei Sewell (OFISHAIL) LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Meh, much like most Bears QBs Fields will at least own the Lions
i still watch Fields highlights vs the Lions. Deep throw after deep throw. Incredibly strong stuff by a real 1st round talent, unlike the turnstile Seohwellmaybenext year. But maybe we should stop posting about the Lions since that loser is actually a Bears fan? All of his Dalton and Doink jokes were just self-hate.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
i still watch Fields highlights vs the Lions. Deep throw after deep throw. Incredibly strong stuff by a real 1st round talent, unlike the turnstile Seohwellmaybenext year. But maybe we should stop posting about the Lions since that loser is actually a Bears fan? All of his Dalton and Doink jokes were just self-hate.
He is a self loathing Bears fan but decided to go to an even worst team???? What a moron

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He is a self loathing Bears fan but decided to go to an even worst team???? What a moron
im ded. my god man, like he really showed us by switching to the Lions and watching his new team get their asses kicked by his old team while we all laugh at him. But yeah, we're all taking Ls or something.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
im ded. my god man, like he really showed us by switching to the Lions and watching his new team get their asses kicked by his old team while we all laugh at him. But yeah, we're all taking Ls or something.
Actually not a bad idea. “Become” a lions fan for a few years and then go back to the bears later. Being a bears fan won’t feel so bad then

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This thread sucks!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Where do we go?

We who wander this wasteland in search of better platitudes.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions getting blown out. basically your average NFL sunday. Penei looks awful. Spinning around like a dreidel, letting Goff get killed. Shameful performance smh
Could you be anymore clueless? More proof you don't have any idea about any thing football related.

Take another "L"................

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meanwhile the fantastic three of the Bears had PFF grades like this:

• LT Teven Jenkins – 25.0
  • RT Larry Borom – 46.2
  • QB Justin Fields – 49.6
I mean, fuck, a flat tire could score a 25.0

And "Bustin Fields"?

Add another fumble and a pick six to his resume.

Last edited:

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Meanwhile the fantastic three of the Bears had PFF grades like this:

• LT Teven Jenkins – 25.0
  • RT Larry Borom – 46.2
  • QB Justin Fields – 49.6
I mean, fuck, a flat tire could score a 25.0

And "Bustin Fields"?

Add another fumble and a pick six to his resume.

and a 75.5 against your shit team

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Could you be anymore clueless? More proof you don't have any idea about any thing football related.

Take another "L"................
Theres what actually happens on the field and then what PFF says happens. Sorry you guys drafted the wrong player....again. I would make a funny joke about Penei retiring early but he'll probably get washed out of the league by year 3. :(

Oh and you're actually a Bears fan lolololol what a fucking loser.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sewell has looked better as he has moved to RT. His PFF grade is largely due to his run blocking as he is 6th in run blocking per PFF and 44th in pass blocking.

His worst game all season pass blocking wise was against the Bears where he had a 35.8 pass block grade giving up 7 pressures and 2 sacks. His fourth worst game was also against the Bears.

Congrats on the Lions for drafting a RT 7th who struggles against the Bears. Meanwhile, Slater looks like an actual LT ranking 12th in pass blocking. Gotta love the Lions, even when they hit on a guy they fuck it up somehow as teams dont generally spend a top 10 pick on a RT whose pass blocking is spotty.