Penei Sewell (OFISHAIL) LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sewell has looked better as he has moved to RT. His PFF grade is largely due to his run blocking as he is 6th in run blocking per PFF and 44th in pass blocking.

His worst game all season pass blocking wise was against the Bears where he had a 35.8 pass block grade giving up 7 pressures and 2 sacks. His fourth worst game was also against the Bears.

Congrats on the Lions for drafting a RT 7th who struggles against the Bears. Meanwhile, Slater looks like an actual LT ranking 12th in pass blocking. Gotta love the Lions, even when they hit on a guy they fuck it up somehow as teams dont generally spend a top 10 pick on a RT whose pass blocking is spotty.
What a complete load of ignorant crap that is............

I know it is hard for you to comprehend, but it is called progression. He has steadily improved as the season has progressed. Yeah Slater started out much better, maybe because Sewel didn't play at all last year?

The along comes the most ignorant of all the CCS posters trying to make is sound as Sewel had a bad game, then low and behold PFF has him graded as the highest rated tackle overall last week.

Take another "L" anytime and run along. Your football ignorance is truly amazing.

And Remy, your stupid comparison of Slater to Sewel is worse than comparing Mac Jones to Fumble Fields. At least Fields actually played last season, and hasn't started in TC at RT, then moved to LT, then now moved to RT.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I know it is hard for you to comprehend, but it is called progression. He has steadily improved as the season has progressed. Yeah Slater started ut much better, maybe because Sewel didn't play at all last year?

The along comes the most ignorant of all the CCS posters trying to make is sound as Sewel had a bad game, then low and behold PFF has him graded as the highest rated tackle overall last week.

Take another "L" anytime and run along.

And Remy, your stupid comparisons are worse than comparing Mac Jones to Fumble Fields.

I never said anything about him having a bad game this past week. I cited his grades for the year. Also his 4th worst pass blocking grade was against the Bears 2 weeks.

Citing PFF for one game is silly. Lets see where his pass blocking grade ends up at end of year. It is 44th now. Maybe he can crack top 30 by end of the year.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I know it is hard for you to comprehend, but it is called progression. He has steadily improved as the season has progressed. Yeah Slater started out much better, maybe because Sewel didn't play at all last year?

Take another "L" anytime and run along. Your football ignorance is truly amazing.

And Remy, your stupid comparison of Slater to Sewel is worse than comparing Mac Jones to Fumble Fields. At least Fields actually played last season, and hasn't started in TC at RT, then moved to LT, then now moved to RT.
Look at this Bears fan

Maybe if you actually watched Detoilet Lolions footbaw, you'd realize how terrible Penii is. Id be shocked if he was on a roster in year 3.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look at this Bears fan

Maybe if you actually watched Detoilet Lolions footbaw, you'd realize how terrible Penii is. Id be shocked if he was on a roster in year 3.
I am shocked you can dress yourself in the morning.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You got to love @nc0gnet0 . The Lions spend a top five pick on a LT only to move him to RT because he was being abused on a daily basis and he counts that as a victory? I guess that is the 2nd only victory Detroit has this season

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You got to love @nc0gnet0 . The Lions spend a top five pick on a LT only to move him to RT because he was being abused on a daily basis and he counts that as a victory? I guess that is the 2nd only victory Detroit has this season
WTF?

He was always slated to play RT for the Lions. It amazes me how clueless some of you really are......

How's Jenkins doing? Fuck, how is that cluster fuck of an O-line you guys trot out there every week doing?

All's I know is I am sure glad with didn't draft Fumble Fields. Giants are laughing their ass's off right about now. Very well could be a top 5 pick 2022.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
WTF?

He was always slated to play RT for the Lions. It amazes me how clueless some of you really are......

How's Jenkins doing? Fuck, how is that cluster fuck of an O-line you guys trot out there every week doing?

All's I know is I am sure glad with didn't draft Fumble Fields. Giants are laughing their ass's off right about now. Very well could be a top 5 pick 2022.
He was slated to be your LT but was trash there, Jenkins just returned and this cluster of an offense beat you twice, with two different QBs

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
You guys are arguing with a Bears fan posing as a Lions fan for attention. Just walk away.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He was slated to be your LT but was trash there, Jenkins just returned and this cluster of an offense beat you twice, with two different QBs

Nah he played LT because Decker got hurt. They legit drafted him with a top 10 pick to play RT which is just odd.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
WTF?

QB is more important than RT or WR. The Lions and Giants passed on Fields and Jones and dont have a long term answer at QB. You both passed on potential franchise QBs for a RT and WR. Even if you wanted to pretend Fields is a bust, the issue is you both still could have drafted Jones.

Neither of you appear any closer to solving the most important position on the field as none of the QBs this year appear to be worthy of a top 10 pick.

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nah he played LT because Decker got hurt. They legit drafted him with a top 10 pick to play RT which is just odd.
Wow, I would say that’s sad buts it’s on par with the Lions

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
WTF?

A Lions fan ripping Bears top picks go figure. BTW how are your second and third round picks doing? The DT's Lions took there have 0 starts average 2 tackles a game and both have 1 sack. That's somewhere rookie bust and serviceable backup.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
A Lions fan ripping Bears top picks go figure. BTW how are your second and third round picks doing? The DT's Lions took there have 0 starts average 2 tackles a game and both have 1 sack. That's somewhere rookie bust and serviceable backup.
He’s bashing a rookie QB when 95% of the time rookie QBs struggle. He has every right to bash Fields if this continues 2-3 years down the road.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
WTF?

Apparently they're doing well enough to beat the Lions, twice. Not everyone can pick 1st like the Lions. Right now, ESPN mocks don't have any QBs going top 10. Good thing we got one that would have been top of that class this year.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It's a Lions player. Who gives a shit. He can be all world and they will win 4 games tops.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
WTF?

Fields will be fine, and likely own the Lions worse than Trushitsky.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
QB is more important than RT or WR. The Lions and Giants passed on Fields and Jones and dont have a long term answer at QB. You both passed on potential franchise QBs for a RT and WR. Even if you wanted to pretend Fields is a bust, the issue is you both still could have drafted Jones.

Neither of you appear any closer to solving the most important position on the field as none of the QBs this year appear to be worthy of a top 10 pick.
And you could have drafted Mahomes.......

So your point is what exactly?

Not picking a QB is much different than picking the WRONG QB.

Lions opted to first solidify the O-line rather than try to get a QB killed (which incidentally is what it seems the Bears are trying to do)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your second rnd pick just only recently seen the field, and looked like dog shit doing it. So, your point is what?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently they're doing well enough to beat the Lions, twice. Not everyone can pick 1st like the Lions. Right now, ESPN mocks don't have any QBs going top 10. Good thing we got one that would have been top of that class this year.

Good, I expect them to go DE with the number 1 pick, instead of, say, trading two first rounders for a DE?

2023 is the year they need to take a QB.