Penei Sewell (OFISHAIL) LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
PFF told me Allen Robinson didn't drop a pass in almost a year only 2 weeks after dropping a 40 yard dime vs Cincy. Forgive me for taking everything they saw with a grain of salt.

Keep crying.
Obviously you confuse crying with laughter.........

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
How about that you are completely clueless?

4 pro-bowlers (assuming Sewell ascends to that level.......

One near bust in Davis, Jury is still out on Okudah, but injuries' are starting to become a concern.

For god's sake, do some research before you post.

So tell me, Decker/Ragnow/Hockenson/Sewell......which of these players would not be starting on the Bears?

And then there is this cluster fuck:

If not for Smith, this would be an absolute failure.
And all you are doing is looking at first round picks...........try looking at the entire draft, you know from top to bottom. 2018 after Ragnow, who ya got, same goes for 2019 after Hockenson, or 2020 where your second -round pick even with injuries has been the best pick. What a horrible looking draft that is. After Sewell not one rookie player has stepped up in 2021.

For the first time in Lion's history four last place finishes in a row, with drafts like that........... no wonder.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And all you are doing is looking at first round picks...........try looking at the entire draft, you know from top to bottom. 2018 after Ragnow, who ya got, same goes for 2019 after Hockenson, or 2020 where your second -round pick even with injuries has been the best pick. What a horrible looking draft that is. After Sewell not one rookie player has stepped up in 2021.

For the first time in Lion's history four last place finishes in a row, with drafts like that........... no wonder.
lol

A’Shawn Robinson Still starting in the NFL
Graham Glasgow Signed for 44 mil to the Broncos
Joe Dahl decent backup
Dwayne Washington - still playing for Saints.

Losing draft picks do to salary concerns when their rookie contract is up to not equate to failed draft picks.......

Teez Tabor -biggest bust of them all (now plays for the Bears, or did)
Kenny Galloday Bears tried to sign this one too, lol
Jalen Reeves Maybe still playing
Michael Roberts - Forced to retire - injuries
Jamal Agnew - Still playing

I could go on, but it is obvious you don't have a clue.

Oh, and by the way, Swift was a second round pick.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’ve never seen a Bears fan dedicate so much time to defending a bad OL for another team. Pretty sad stuff here

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
WOW! This thread has been nominated for a **UNOFFICIAL*** 2021 CCS Chicago Bear Forum Award. Thank you @Penny Traitor for recognizing the real! Who knew that the Lions drafting a bust would create such an amazing thread with top notch discussion.

Going on four months now, I am in ccomplete awe of this thread. Stellar work and absolutely worthy of a Stone of Honor!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 is on his way to the coveted CCS hall of famer honor

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
IF

To date the only thing he has accomplished is to barely eek out a 200 yd game and fumble, and fumble often.

Good arm strength, but slow to make a read. Can't hold on to the football. Exactly what was said about him in his scouting report, and why he fell as he did.

The draft is not the only way to acquire a QB, just ask LA or Tampa. And there is no disputing that the Bears early round picks have been far worse in recent years than the Lions.

And Decker would be the best O-lineman on the Bears by far. But then again, many on here were raving about Mustipher at the beginning of the season..............

Yes just like IF Sewell is a Pro Bowler. You seem to think only you are allowed to speculate favorably for players on your favorite team.

I really dont care to debate draft history. The fact is both teams suck so their draft history doesnt mean shit.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes just like IF Sewell is a Pro Bowler. You seem to think only you are allowed to speculate favorably for players on your favorite team.

I really dont care to debate draft history. The fact is both teams suck so their draft history doesnt mean shit.
Maybe if he fumbled more he would be worthy of such speculation?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WOW! This thread has been nominated for a **UNOFFICIAL*** 2021 CCS Chicago Bear Forum Award. Thank you @Penny Traitor for recognizing the real! Who knew that the Lions drafting a bust would create such an amazing thread with top notch discussion.
@Anytime23 is on his way to the coveted CCS hall of famer honor
Going on four months now, I am in ccomplete awe of this thread. Stellar work and absolutely worthy of a Stone of Honor!

Oh yes, I certainly look forward to seeing how well this thread ages..........

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
WTF?

He was always slated to play RT for the Lions. It amazes me how clueless some of you really are......

How's Jenkins doing? Fuck, how is that cluster fuck of an O-line you guys trot out there every week doing?

All's I know is I am sure glad with didn't draft Fumble Fields. Giants are laughing their ass's off right about now. Very well could be a top 5 pick 2022.
Lmao..

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your debating skills are diminishing, perhaps you should take a break?

That is like me saying the Mack trade was a huge mistake, and then cherry picking two 1st round picks you might have had if you didn't make the trade.

if you want to know about making wrong choices, how about Foles/Dalton/Glennon?

The only thing that is certain, is even if the Lions had drafted Fields, they would be no better, and perhaps worse this year.

If Sewel Develops into a perennial pro-bowler, and the Lions go on to draft C.J. Stroud or Bryce Young in 2023, or even sign one of Rodgers/Watson/Wilson in FA 2022, how was it the wrong choice?

Only the ignorant look at it in a vacuum. The only thing you can say conclusively at this time is Jones is performing better than Fields, so maybe it is the Bears that made the wrong choice, period!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe if he fumbled more he would be worthy of such speculation?

Let's revisit when Sewell doesnt play like shit against the lowly Bears.

Did you ever explain why you disappeared after that embarrassing defeat to the Bears when Sewell played like shit? You would have more credibility if you didnt hide when shit goes sideways.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's revisit when Sewell doesnt play like shit against the lowly Bears.

Did you ever explain why you disappeared after that embarrassing defeat to the Bears when Sewell played like shit? You would have more credibility if you didnt hide when shit goes sideways.
You mean that convincing win the Bears had over the Lions when the won by a filed goal in the last play of the game against the NFL's worst team?

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
It must keep going. This is an open invitation for a Bears fan, who got his feelings hurt by other Bears fans, sort of became a Lions fan, claimed to not be a Lions fan but a Stafford fan, then comes back after disappearing when the Bears( was a fan/maybe still is) beat the Lions(sometimes a fan when not hearting Mathew) to defend average Lions players, and defend a team currently in one of the most inept stretches in NFL history.

I look forward to where this goes.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It must keep going. This is an open invitation for a Bears fan, who got his feelings hurt by other Bears fans, sort of became a Lions fan, claimed to not be a Lions fan but a Stafford fan, then comes back after disappearing when the Bears( was a fan/maybe still is) beat the Lions(sometimes a fan when not hearting Mathew) to defend average Lions players, and defend a team currently in one of the most inept stretches in NFL history.

I look forward to where this goes.
Matched only by the Bears 2013-2017