Penei Sewell (OFISHAIL) LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions won 3 fucking games this season and watched their most recent QB Stafford win in the playoffs, dude is on his way to the NCFCG and eventually heading to the superbowl..Your players is watching this shit go down right now, after a THREE WIN season.

your team re-signs guys that cake the team for the money and falls off and quits on your team.
Chicago has had their fair share of guys that couldn't get the fuck out of Chicago fast enough.

Witness Alshon or Allen Robinson to name a few.
Pretty sure Stafford signed multiple contracts with the Lions, as did CJ, Decker, Barry, Ragnow, Slay, etc etc.

Oh, and Brady left New England last time I checked.
Rodgers wants out of Green Bay.
Russel Wilson wants out of Seattle
D. Watson wants out of Houston

But yeah, it's all a Lions problem,,,,,,,,what a moron.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Chicago has had their fair share of guys that couldn't get the fuck out of Chicago fast enough.

Witness Alshon or Allen Robinson to name a few.
Pretty sure Stafford signed multiple contracts with the Lions, as did CJ, Decker, Barry, Ragnow, Slay, etc etc.

Oh, and Brady left New England last time I checked.
Rodgers wants out of Green Bay.
Russel Wilson wants out of Seattle
D. Watson wants out of Houston

But yeah, it's all a Lions problem,,,,,,,,what a moron.
That’s fair. So Stafford and s a loser who likes to stay on losing teams?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The people screaming for the Bengals to get OL help, genius.
hahahahaha fucking idiot thinks everythings about the worst team in professional sports
If Chase, Fields and Sewell were all available to me in the draft and I had to choose one, I can assure you it would not be Fields, he would be the last on the list.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Chase, Fields and Sewell were all available to me in the draft and I had to choose one, I can assure you it would not be Fields, he would be the last on the list.
Took you a whole night to come up with that? Wow, the F5 troll king really got stumped and now he's bringing extra players into the convo.

Common L for you.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
This is why your not a GM. Sewell would be last on the majority of GMs list. Especially where the Lions picked at and their need for a QB and Wr.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is why your not a GM. Sewell would be last on the majority of GMs list. Especially where the Lions picked at and their need for a QB and Wr.
lol?

What a stupid comment.

If Sewell was the last of the "majority" of lists by Gm's, then why did Fields fall so far?

Good lord your stupid.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Took you a whole night to come up with that? Wow, the F5 troll king really got stumped and now he's bringing extra players into the convo.

Common L for you.
?

the premise of this thread made by you is the L.

It will continue to age as badly as it has, and in 4 years when Fields is holding a clipboard, it will be hilarious.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would still take Fields. The Bears have never had a franchise player at the most important position on the field. It's worth the risk imo even if he doesn't pan out.

Because - at the end of the day, there are two teams in this league. Teams with franchise QBs and teams without them. Take a look at the playoffs. Chase and Sewell are not leading a team to a SB without a QB.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
lol?

What a stupid comment.

If Sewell was the last of the "majority" of lists by Gm's, then why did Fields fall so far?

Good lord your stupid.
I’m speaking for where the Lions picked. The Lions could have used a QB and Wr more so than a OT.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m speaking for where the Lions picked. The Lions could have used a QB and Wr more so than a OT.
Chase was already off the board, and the last I checked St. Brown is doing pretty good.

so your point is what exactly?

Oh, and for the other numb nuts spouting nonsense about the Lions draft, Remy's favorite, PFF had the Lions as having the 5th best draft of 2021, while Espn had them rated 6th........

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We understand. Lions waste QBs for years anyways

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A

You wouldnt even take Fields just to package him with 5 firsts for a shot at another Goff?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
?

the premise of this thread made by you is the L.

It will continue to age as badly as it has, and in 4 years when Fields is holding a clipboard, it will be hilarious.
Why would it be hilarious? That's your favorite team's future.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Chase was already off the board, and the last I checked St. Brown is doing pretty good.

so your point is what exactly?

Oh, and for the other numb nuts spouting nonsense about the Lions draft, Remy's favorite, PFF had the Lions as having the 5th best draft of 2021, while Espn had them rated 6th........
If they wanted Chase or a QB, they could have gotten them. Lions had bigger holes than OL for where they picked. They could have gotten an elite prospect but settled for less.

Who cares about rookie rankings after one season. Consistency and improvement is more important.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Bears fan turned Lions fan still battling. Gotta love the effort! Gets all bloodied up and face bashed in and just keeps getting up off the mat like some twisted Rocky character.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not a single OROY vote for the guy that was allegedly great this past season.

Looks like the voters do more than read PFF.