Penei Sewell (OFISHAIL) LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

greg23

Liked Posts:
I used to live in LA county and maybe visiting soon. I'll let you know when I'm in town. Maybe you'll be a real man and show up.

I may be in the South Bay area soon. I'm thinking Long Beach or San Pedro meet up.

You down?

Maybe you guys can hook up in Belmont Park and find the Bears some big Samoans to play OT

Keep everyone posted

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I used to live in LA county and maybe visiting soon. I'll let you know when I'm in town. Maybe you'll be a real man and show up.

I may be in the South Bay area soon. I'm thinking Long Beach or San Pedro meet up.

You down?
Naw bro. You too ugly for me to fight.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
JF has already shown he was a better pick than Sewell. Even if they both go on to have great careers, the QB will always been known as the better pick
Yes, JF induction into the used car salesman hall of fame is immanent. Jenkins is already headed down the "Kevin WTF White" path. But Sewel is a bust because of some rookie struggles after having a year off, regardless of the fact he has been playing against 1st round competition while JF has to date has played against nothing but scrubs. If he is so good, this JF guy, why hasn't he displaced the pathetic Andy Dalton on the depth chart yet?

MikeditkaMentalMidget:

"What does JF have to do with Sewell…or anything else? You are attempting to make fun of Fields because he is a 2nd string QB at the moment. That is pathetic and the biggest reach for a “diss”."

It is a comparison of early round draft picks you tool. 2nd string QB's seem to be a Bears specialty. Would you prefer I compared him to Jenkins? LOL.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are threatening to fight people on the internet and at the same time calling somebody a keyboard warrior.

You cant make this shit up.
I didn't threaten anyone. Offered to meet up irl - that is all.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Yes, JF induction into the used car salesman hall of fame is immanent. Jenkins is already headed down the "Kevin WTF White" path. But Sewel is a bust because of some rookie struggles after having a year off, regardless of the fact he has been playing against 1st round competition while JF has to date has played against nothing but scrubs. If he is so good, this JF guy, why hasn't he displaced the pathetic Andy Dalton on the depth chart yet?
You are so mad. Why are you asking me that question? Ask Nagy.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
I didn't threaten anyone. Offered to meet up irl - that is all.
Apologies, I somehow lost your good intentions in translation. Carry on keyboard warrioring . I see the other saddest person on the internet has rejoined the discussion - maybe you should see if he wants to meet up and you can have an IRL sadness contest.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apologies, I somehow lost your good intentions in translation. Carry on keyboard warrioring . I see the other saddest person on the internet has rejoined the discussion - maybe you should see if he wants to meet up and you can have an IRL sadness contest.
Mind your own business maybe?

Doesn't concern you so don't try to hitch your wagon.