Penei Sewell (OFISHAIL) LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know its only pre-season but YIKES! Imagine passing up da gawd Justin Fields for this gigantic sack of turds.

The funny part of the OP initial post is, that he is a Bears fan speaking of passing up in JF for another pick.

I guess it escapes him the Bears passed up on Mahomes and Watson to pick Trubisky?
Or the fact the Bears then traded up to draft Jenkins, who won't even play this year, and when he does, has to make a similar transition from RT to LT?

This is the very definition of a stupid post.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The funny part of the OP initial post is, that he is a Bears fan speaking of passing up in JF for another pick.

I guess it escapes him the Bears passed up on Mahomes and Watson to pick Trubisky?
Or the fact the Bears then traded up to draft Jenkins, who won't even play this year, and when he does, has to make a similar transition from RT to LT?

This is the very definition of a stupid post.
The funny part is it took you almost two whole days come up with this post. I can't even imagine how many hours of sleep you lost over this. Get some friends.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Until the last possession, the Bears had a net total of 21 yds of offense, with JF as the starter. They then added 16 yds on the 4th possession, had 3rd and 4, and JF threw and incomplete pass, Bears caught a break and got a PI on the play to save the drive, otherwise, it would have been another pathetic showing by the Bears O in the first half.

I think you are confused by the rules. It was not an incomplete pass because PI was called. Without the PI, it is quite likely that Horstead makes the catch given how well he played and he was tracking the ball the whole way. It was clearly the right read and throw by Fields.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You mean, like he did the Bears vaunted defense? it took Mitch for the Lions to lose not one, not two, but three starting CB's to not get swept by the Lions last year.
I’m sure the same could be said in reverse roles. The Lions probably have beat the Bears in the past because of injuries. Injuries are part of the game. You are always looking for excuses when you should be blaming your own organization.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If that’s what you think than you have over 1000 members living in your head rent free.
gotta love this loser stalking another teams board 24/7 and claiming he lives rent free in everyone’s heads. He also thinks he coined that phrase. A true Special person.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Last edited by a moderator: