Pettine to GB

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
The bad news is that we have to play against Pettine's defense.

Every year is different. Especially with different players. Plus, bring it on! I want us to face the best. That will only make us be better. That would make a victory against the packers even sweeter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
Has Pettine been out of work for 2 years? After he got fired in Cleveland, what was he doing?

he was consulting for the seahawks

someone on twitter said “translation - he was learning the seahawks defense so he can incorporate into his own”

his D might be beastly

#pause

Rise

Liked Posts:
Every year is different. Especially with different players. Plus, bring it on! I want us to face the best. That will only make us be better. That would make a victory against the packers even sweeter.

I don’t mind facing the best in the playoffs, would be nice to have a few easy games in the regular season lol. Our division is going to be insane, and right now we are the worst of the bunch.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Gus Bradley going back to LA. Lol okay so if Fangio dips we are fucked.

Chuck pagano.

I like the fact he has HC experience and has been to the playoffs. Also has experience with a prized young QB.

Never a bad thing to have that around.

He got totally fucked by player acquisition though.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I don’t mind facing the best in the playoffs, would be nice to have a few easy games in the regular season lol. Our division is going to be insane, and right now we are the worst of the bunch.

As long as we get to good like the other teams. I don’t expect it to be next year. If it is though, great.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bullshit Fangio is the front runner

#fakenews

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rise

Liked Posts:
As long as we get to good like the other teams. I don’t expect it to be next year. If it is though, great.

4 teams beating each other up for one spot. Though it’s working for the nfc south.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Teams probably have been told Fangio is staying

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
In one sense, but in another sense maybe not so good since Pettine is a really aggressive and really good defensive coordinator.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Capers was pretty aggressive as well. How many times did we see a full house blitz on 3rd down playing GB?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Lol yes, but I’d prefer a weak division that we can dominate.

I prefer a challenging division to watch the Bears win in a tough hard played game. Makes the game of football more interesting. No point of being dominant if you know what the outcome is going to be. To each their own I guess.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I love how Mike Pettine is suddenly some kind of transcendent defensive mind. He's a good coordinator, there are a quite a few good ones available right now.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody else other than GB & Cincy's failed attempt to interview Vic?

Both have since hired their DC.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Capers was pretty aggressive as well. How many times did we see a full house blitz on 3rd down playing GB?
True, but that's only because the Bears didn't have the talent or an offensive play-caller bright enough to Beat It.

One thing I hope that comes with the new coach is the ability to teach our Personnel how to beat a blitz.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I’d like to think that playing better competition makes you better which I’m sure it does to an extent but I’m not sure it outweighs the fact that these teams will be beating the shit out of each other and you’ll be lucky to go .500 in your own division which makes it tougher for home field advantage etc etc. I’m pretty sure the overall success of having weaker competition and thus allowing you to go to the playoffs more often is more advantageous than playing stiffer competition in your own division. Parity is already at an all time high. Even though it’s the easy way out, I think your odds are much better if you play in a weak division. I would personally never ask for it but I just bring it up because people have been arguing this.