Pettine to GB

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Cincinnati Bengals for sure (Bears blocked them from talking)

They already signed Teryl Austin yesterday.

I don’t think there is any other team right now till the other openings fill. It’s an intelligent guess that Vic is staying in Chicago.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
as mentioned, facing his d twice a year could be a real test.

also, he was building a house during his time off apparently.

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
Lol mike pettine. Are y'all serious?? He's fucking trash. Aggressive trash.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I don't fear Mitch facing any D. That Vikings D looked insanely good, looking forward to facing it twice a year. Because if the offense can beat that D then the D in SB won't be any more difficult. And a growing QB needs that shit to grow. The 3 pick game against Detroit really punched Mitch in the mouth and I have no doubt he will emerge stronger for it. The only way you win the big show.

Facing trash D getting cocky and then getting your brown eye punched in when you are 1 and done is not the way to go.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers fans are really angry over this move.

where do you see this? A quick look at the forum and most people say it could be a good move, but Fangio was first choice....not sure people are angry....

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
ESPN comments

ESPN comments don't exactly reflect reality......otherwise everyone would be making tens of thousands of dollars working from home.

I think most fans are happy to see Capers leave....

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
where do you see this? A quick look at the forum and most people say it could be a good move, but Fangio was first choice....not sure people are angry....

If I were GB, i'd have been happier with Fangio. Taking away from a division opponent is always a plus. Pettine is a good move though regardless. Ask Jairus Byrd

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I were GB, i'd have been happier with Fangio. Taking away from a division opponent is always a plus. Pettine is a good move though regardless. Ask Jairus Byrd

i think the top choice was Fangio, but they probably figured out Fangio and the Bears are going to renew their vows.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He was a popular back up plan to Fangio for weeks. So whose everyone’s preferred choice now as a back up option to Fangio?