Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I think to many fans think of Dexter as only a 1T or 3T where I think the Bears envision Dexter as a matchup nightmare for opposing OL's by moving up and down the LOS, much like how KC uses Chris Jones. So, like that Falcons game this will be the norm for Dexter this season.
Suppose that is how it shakes out - presnap adjustments on the line will become a handful for the opponent.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Its not about defending Poles. One year deals are not some massive swings at guys you're expecting to work out. So who gives a shit if a guy he signed to compete in camp didn't work out? This isn't any different than your horrible Tyrique Stevenson got worse as the season went along take that you refuse to acknowledge

You can never admit you're wrong on anything
Seriously? Someone thought Stevenson was getting worse as the season went on? Lol....

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Using the word Pressure on the young DT, imo, is rather strong. Idt he's under any pressure. Let me ask, from whom? Management? Other players? Coaches? The media?...oh wait...they don't count..they only think their opinion matters....lol....and if it is from the media, personally who cares about them.