PFF Video: Are the Trubisky-led Bears Playoff Contenders?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he was rated pretty good against the blitz in the Arizona game-not sure where all the worry is coming from.

was he though? I thought the opposite was the case, tho its been a few weeks now.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's one game. Let's see them do something similar again, vs. MIA and NEP, etc, But yeah, I'm drinking the Kool-Aid.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's one game. Let's see them do something similar again, vs. MIA and NEP, etc, But yeah, I'm drinking the Kool-Aid.

The Bears are a dropped “gimme” int away from 4-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yes, but they didn't look great in all four of those games. I'm a believer, but I'm not quite putting us in the Superbowl just yet.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

That almost INT only occured due to the blatant missed PI that took Adams off his feet and out of the play.

You were Kizer spotting you 14 points away from a double digit loss to GB.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I believe this team is an absolute super bowl contender and can beat any team in this league on any given day.

I think this team is better than last years eagles to be honest! I believe our defense is better and I think we have deeper talent level on offense as well.

Believe

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That almost INT only occured due to the blatant missed PI that took Adams off his feet and out of the play.

You were Kizer spotting you 14 points away from a double digit loss to GB.

Oh please. Shit is not cookie cutter. Nagy, in his 1st ever head coaching game changed his play calling, and approach after the early big lead. You have to be football illiterate if you believe that the approach would be the same if the lead wasn’t what it was.

Also, the Bears are much improved over week 1.

And show me some evidence of this alleged PI.

Again, the Bears are a dropped EASY int away from 4-0.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, but they didn't look great in all four of those games. I'm a believer, but I'm not quite putting us in the Superbowl just yet.

No Super Bowl in winner in history, looks “great” in all its wins.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't understand why people label themselves "believers". This isn't a faith based endeavor. They are going to play the games. You don't have to believe anything. They are going to actually play them and then the results will be recorded for everyone to see.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Oh please. Shit is not cookie cutter. Nagy, in his 1st ever head coaching game changed his play calling, and approach after the early big lead. You have to be football illiterate if you believe that the approach would be the same if the lead wasn’t what it was.

Also, the Bears are much improved over week 1.

And show me some evidence of this alleged PI.

Again, the Bears are a dropped EASY int away from 4-0.

Lol, ok so, even if that was true, you think your HC making bad decisions is some sort of excuse? Lol no, GB adjusted at half to shut down the Bears on both sides of the ball. But your D only held Rodgers in the first half because he had just seven attempts.

Uh, GB is improved from week 1 too lol. We are notoriously slow starters, you were lucky to be able to play us on the opener.

Lol, Davante Adams getting leveled and on the ground on the dropped INT is proof. Look at the play, its all the proof one could ever ask for. #37 runs right into Adams, knocking him down, and that is the only reason Fuller had an easy int that he dropped.

You were Kizer spotting you a 14 point swing from a typical GB over CHI blowout.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't understand why people label themselves "believers". This isn't a faith based endeavor. They are going to play the games. You don't have to believe anything. They are going to actually play them and then the results will be recorded for everyone to see.

I'm saying that I think this team can win. I take the facts of what I see on the field, and it equates a winning team. So, yes, I believe in this team. I believe we can win against just about any team. The DEF has been solid since game one, Mack is all that I hoped he'd be. They are elite now. The OFF was a question mark, and so far, there have been up and down games, but last week showed the potential. Which is exciting. I had them at 8-8 prior to Mack, and 10-6 with him. Maybe we can do better than that. It's a bit early. But I think this team is looking pretty good.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Lol, ok so, even if that was true, you think your HC making bad decisions is some sort of excuse? Lol no, GB adjusted at half to shut down the Bears on both sides of the ball. But your D only held Rodgers in the first half because he had just seven attempts.

Uh, GB is improved from week 1 too lol. We are notoriously slow starters, you were lucky to be able to play us on the opener.

Lol, Davante Adams getting leveled and on the ground on the dropped INT is proof. Look at the play, its all the proof one could ever ask for. #37 runs right into Adams, knocking him down, and that is the only reason Fuller had an easy int that he dropped.

You were Kizer spotting you a 14 point swing from a typical GB over CHI blowout.

Bears defense beat the fuck out of Rodgers. he did absolutely nothing before he went out with a bruised vagina. you're fortunate the Bears were still the Bears and didn't continue to play to win. you know, like the last game they just played. your team is mediocre with Rodgers. they're not going deep in the playoffs.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Bears defense beat the fuck out of Rodgers. he did absolutely nothing before he went out with a bruised vagina. you're fortunate the Bears were still the Bears and didn't continue to play to win. you know, like the last game they just played. your team is mediocre with Rodgers. they're not going deep in the playoffs.

Rodgers only had 7 attempts before he started dismantling your D lul. Congrats! You held Rodgers for a whole 7 attempts! Too bad that didn't last lel.

Your lucky Kizer spotted you a 14 point swing, otherwise that game is another easy GB double digit win.

Not at all, our O line is top notch and really owned your D, our backs have a collective league high ypc average, and our D is 6th overall in total D. Once were past our annual slow start on O, its smooth sailing to the division title.

We were at 2 of the last 3 NFCCGs with our QB healthy kek. You likely said the same nonsense then too. XD

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
jesus christ, stop biting

have some self-control

Monster

Liked Posts:
Chicago will win the North this year... and for years to come.
It’s been a long time coming.

Rodgers is 34 with a multitude of injuries, Stafford has just never been able to get run support... both teams live/die off a single position. The Vikings are a force and will be the futures most formidable opponent.
The Bears/Viking games will be the most important to who wins the North.

I know GB pulled out a tremendous victory in week one. Mack had 4 days, the starting MLB was off the field, the system was completely new and on the road. I wouldn’t have guessed that game would be close. That being said... there is no fear of GB anymore. They are as one dimensional as Det... although they could be better with Jones if they ever realize he’s their best RB by far.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Let me teach you something about Football. Callahan was tracking Cobb in coverage. He never saw Adams. Adams ran directly into him. It should have been an offensive PI because it was a pick. The ref most likely felt it was incidental contact and kept the flag in his pocket.