Players worthy of the #3 pick.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
I feel you on this but all the talk is about next years class being really good and i know we hear shit like that all the time but if there's a QB that Pace and his team feel is that almost can't miss franchise QB then it's worth giving up a load for cause we all know how important the QB is to a team. I'd hate to give up that much though.

I can't wait for the combine to get here and we can see what these kids do and how they interview to see if all the bad talk about this class changes at all cause with all the talk about these QB's now you gotta be scared to use a early pick on one and he ends up a bust.

Last year we hears about how this current QB crop is really good. This year it "sucks". By January next year we will hear the same. More the QBs get picked apart by the media over time the narrative changes.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That is all assuming that someone in the top 5 wants to trade.

That is also assuming all those guys declare.

That is also assuming that they don't get picked apart like Watson.

Too many assumptions to not make the move this season.

I want them to make the move this season if that QB is there to make the move with. Everything i said about waiting until next year was only if there wasn't a QB Pace believed in this draft.

AussieBear

AFC GM

—Where does the second quarterback come off the board? I asked a general manager from the AFC that this week: "I have to think Chicago goes quarterback at [pick] three. Looking at that roster and knowing Ryan Pace, quarterback fits there."

afc team is the jets.. they want the bears to move on from jay

but even drafting a qb @3 doesnt mean jay is gone... especially if hoyer is heading to sf..

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky
Deshaun Watson

Those will be the players we decide on.

I would rather risk the 3rd pick on Trubisky or Watson than risk 1(15), 2(47), 3(79), 1(2019), 2(2019) on a QB next year.

Miss on that like the Rams may have on Goff and your franchise is done.
I will be dancing in the damn street if they sign either one.

RisWell01

Liked Posts:
Watson should be the 1st pick in the draft. He is in the mold of Rodgers and Brady he can just flat out play.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Garrett
Thomas
Allen
Foster
Trubisky

That's it, 5 players and Trubisky is probably reaching a tad. Although I think if he stayed another year at UNC he'd be seen as a #1 pick.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only QB I would be ok with at 3, given my limited knowledge, is Watson. He has that 1 intangible as pointed out earlier. Also, scaring the crap out of me was Polian saying both Tribinsky and Kizer are "miles" away from being NFL ready. Edit: To me that does not say #3 pick.