Playoff Mitch

tgmxd

Liked Posts:

I know its not the whole game but did have some good throws if this year does get started its going to be interesting between foles and mitch
Problem with Mitch is he's always shown flashes he can make those throws. But its so inconsistent and has shown zero signs of improvement over his career

It's good he has flashed the ability to do it in a big moments. But to be a good QB, its not about just being able to make those throws its about how often and how efficiently you can do it.

Right now Mitch is nowhere close

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
the problem with that video is 9 points in the 4th QTR

Boy I remember me arguing this at the time and you disagreeing with me. Times have changed.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is this sarcasm? I can’t tell anymore. Pretty sure he meant the fans boing and shit are going to make the Bears move on. Not Mitch being sensitive.

So the Bears make decisions based on CCS. That is even dumber. If the Bears move on from Trubs it will be because Pace and Nagy decide to do so for their own reasons. Not because of the fans. This is just a terrible attempt at those that still hold out hope for Mitch to chastise people that are fed up with his terrible play.

If Mitch leaves and blows up in Green Bay then the fault for that will lie with Mitch and Mitch alone for not being good enough for Bears management to keep him.

msadows

Liked Posts:
So the Bears make decisions based on CCS. That is even dumber. If the Bears move on from Trubs it will be because Pace and Nagy decide to do so for their own reasons. Not because of the fans. This is just a terrible attempt at those that still hold out hope for Mitch to chastise people that are fed up with his terrible play.

If Mitch leaves and blows up in Green Bay then the fault for that will lie with Mitch and Mitch alone for not being good enough for Bears management to keep him.

ohh cmon bro. If mitch leaves here and succeeds(more than doubtful), this franchise will NEVER live it down. EVER. It would be one of the biggest blunders in franchise history.

Everyone in the media and fans will say Pace can't build a team around him and Nagy is clueless as far as developing QB's. You already know thats what would happen.

Don't worry tho, because that happening is about as likely as me winning a milly on a scratcher.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
If true, he would be the first ex Bear QB in 100 years to bust out with another team
Well, Bobby Lane was drafted by the Bears in 1948 and is a Lion's Hall of Fame QB, so less than 100 years but the point is still good.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
ohh cmon bro. If mitch leaves here and succeeds(more than doubtful), this franchise will NEVER live it down. EVER. It would be one of the biggest blunders in franchise history.

Everyone in the media and fans will say Pace can't build a team around him and Nagy is clueless as far as developing QB's. You already know thats what would happen.

Don't worry tho, because that happening is about as likely as me winning a milly on a scratcher.

Whether they say it wouldnt change the reality that he would have had 4 years to prove himself.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Mitch outplayed Foles in that game. Also it’s the last game Foles won.

Let that sink in.

Last edited:
Reactions: DC

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Boy I remember me arguing this at the time and you disagreeing with me. Times have changed.

probably, but the counter argument was that he was a young guy and it was his first playoff game so its not uncommon for young players to struggle in there first playoff game. I mean both Watson and Mahomes struggled in there first playoff game as well. The difference is they bounced back the following year and Mitch played like garbage going forward.

The point here is that game he played pretty bad, even if its understandable that he played bad due to his first playoff game, he still played bad. So there is no point in pointing to a bad game now as some sort of indication that he could be good.

Right now he is a bad player, and his only chance to bounce back for the Bears is if he can beat out Foles for the starting position and actually play good.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
probably, but the counter argument was that he was a young guy and it was his first playoff game so its not uncommon for young players to struggle in there first playoff game. I mean both Watson and Mahomes struggled in there first playoff game as well. The difference is they bounced back the following year and Mitch played like garbage going forward.

The point here is that game he played pretty bad, even if its understandable that he played bad due to his first playoff game, he still played bad. So there is no point in pointing to a bad game now as some sort of indication that he could be good.

Right now he is a bad player, and his only chance to bounce back for the Bears is if he can beat out Foles for the starting position and actually play good.

Yeah I get all that. That wasnt the argument though. The argument was that he actually had a good game overall. But no worries was just giving you a hard time. No biggie.

Last edited:

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Judging any 2019 offensive talent is difficult with how historically shitty Nagy was in the offseason scheme design, pre game planning and play calling. That missed field goal broke his brain and that trickled down to Mitch.....

Now, Mitch still isn't close to a top 15 QB, but I'm not sure he's the 34th ranked QB like most '19 stats say he is.

Then of course, he could be as dumb as Christian Ponder or Jake Locker. I hope Pace uses one of those extra roster spots on a young QB if not a rookie.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Cade we knew was garbage the moment he stepped on the field.

Rex we thought MAYBE had it at one point but getting hurt yearly definitely hurt his development to the point where he was just not very good. The guy was careless with the ball, but damn did he throw a pretty deep ball.

Mitch by far has the best chance to leave this squad and get a chance elsewhere. Maybe not starting but the NFL is funny you never know what happens.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yeah I get all that. That wasnt the argument though. The argument was that he actually had a good game because overall in that game. But no worries was just giving you a hard time. No biggie.
thats entirely possible, dont really remember if i was saying he had a good game or just an ok game or whatever i said back then. I was pretty hopeful back then so I could of convinced myself that he played better then he actually did and then tried to argue that point. If I did I was obviously wrong

msadows

Liked Posts:
thats entirely possible, dont really remember if i was saying he had a good game or just an ok game or whatever i said back then. I was pretty hopeful back then so I could of convinced myself that he played better then he actually did and then tried to argue that point. If I did I was obviously wrong

He had a good game. He should have won the game for us. Yes, they scored nothing through 3 quarters, but he stepped up and should have won the game for us in the 4th quarter.

In the playoffs, all you judge are wins and losses. He did more than enough to win that game when we needed him and his defense/kicker let him down. Mitch had a tremendous 4th quarter.

It's sad that cody did that because who the fuck knows where mitch's career and this team would have gone had cody just made that kick. Mitch's biggest issue, it seems, is confidence.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch will be a career backup and spot starter.

Mitch = Mark Sanchez

Quit being delusional.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
He had a good game. He should have won the game for us. Yes, they scored nothing through 3 quarters, but he stepped up and should have won the game for us in the 4th quarter.

In the playoffs, all you judge are wins and losses. He did more than enough to win that game when we needed him and his defense/kicker let him down. Mitch had a tremendous 4th quarter.

It's sad that cody did that because who the fuck knows where mitch's career and this team would have gone had cody just made that kick. Mitch's biggest issue, it seems, is confidence.

and he lost, so I'm judging him based on everything he has done not just the 4th Qtr

msadows

Liked Posts:
and he lost, so I'm judging him based on everything he has done not just the 4th Qtr

Yea, I'm saying had he won his career could have gone differently.

He has a ton of talent but lacks confidence. It shows on the field. Whenever he looks confident he plays well.