Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yeah I guess their mobility doesn't factor in as much as just being a giant dude to plug holes. 2020 Bears were pretty terrible against the run, I occupied most of the season working on Sundays, I don't really remember what all they changed but it got a little better. Trevathan and Quinn I would venture were the cause of them getting run over by 35 year old Adrian Peterson and the like.
no Goldman plus Hicks and Mack had nagging dings all year. Ididn't think Hicks looked as strong starting the year due to the previous years elbow injury. Both those guys should be all they can be right now.

mecha

Liked Posts:
no Goldman plus Hicks and Mack had nagging dings all year. Ididn't think Hicks looked as strong starting the year due to the previous years elbow injury. Both those guys should be all they can be right now.
right yes, I forgot Mack was even a little tore up. Smith was like the only one not blemished and performed at a very high level. he should get a new deal for sure right? always like Roquan

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Teven Jenkins(CCS version):

Z6xYbVR.jpg

Dude's got an interesting lineage. White face, white fingers with black finger tips, and black toes. Maybe he was speeding down the Dan Ryan and realized too late he wasn't able to drive leaning to the side with the seat angled back at 45 degrees?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Goldman does so much of the dirty work on the d line his absence had to hurt everyone. We’ll see how he looks after not playing football for a full season. Is he rejuvenated, rusty or a bit of both?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Goldman does so much of the dirty work on the d line his absence had to hurt everyone. We’ll see how he looks after not playing football for a full season. Is he rejuvenated, rusty or a bit of both?
At least he won't have to worry about covid anymore. :rolleyes:

and... he's back. :)