Poles Rejected The Haul! . . .

ndgt10

Liked Posts:
So essentially 2 2nds. Would have been an awful trade.

Reactions: Myk

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't trade the #1 pick for anything at this point. We have a chance that this guy can be the generational QB we've been waiting for since 1985. Other teams are willing to give up a haul for our draft spot because we all understand the QB is the most important position in all of sports. Take Caleb and laugh in everyone's face when they call up with trade offers. Fuck 'em. Let them tank and trade in an effort to land #1 overall like Poles did, twice.

FatRabbit

Liked Posts:
The Commanders haul would indicate that they will not draft any other QB in the upcoming draft. The plan is to take either Sanders or Beck next year.
An interesting draft coming when the Commanders draft MHJ.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Do you think Washington would’ve won a lot of games to make those late first round picks or something?

I wouldn’t take the deal because Williams seems like he’s worth it, but looking at future firsts as seconds is silly. We’re in this favorable position because we traded a first for future firsts. A first rounder is a first rounder. If some value chart discounts future first round picks to be current second round picks, then we should always trade our second rounder for a future first rounder. You would have 2 1st round picks every year.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's not. How did the Bears this year 2nd equivalent work out? It's devalued but not an entire round. If true, this would mean that the Bear and Washington value CW more than Daniels plus the haul of shame. I doubt it was offered.

Last edited:

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus Christ people. Just look at some of the other tweets that account has made, and then ask yourself if this is true.
" Mighty Joe Young is the best poster on CCS" . . . @Mighty Joe Young cites the most ridiculous sources on X as gospel . . . cranky ol' Boomer takes others to task for questionable sources . . .

. . . ah, the irony . . .

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jesus Christ people. Just look at some of the other tweets that account has made, and then ask yourself if this is true.

It even says this is the account description….

“24/7 NFL coverage, insider information with trusted sources. Don’t believe everything you see on the internet people. Featured on SI, NY Post, & more.”

😂

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
" Mighty Joe Young is the best poster on CCS" . . . @Mighty Joe Young cites the most ridiculous sources on X as gospel . . . cranky ol' Boomer takes others to task for questionable sources . . .

. . . ah, the irony . . .
Don't be mad at me because you're an idiot.

The "Pudge" nickname is totally taking off though.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

For serious.

I mean I am glad some of you boomers are diversifying off of Facebook with your social media abilities, but maybe a little vetting couldn't hurt before taking the effort to litter this fine forum with another garbage thread.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
For serious.

I mean I am glad some of you boomers are diversifying off of Facebook with your social media abilities, but maybe a little vetting couldn't hurt before taking the effort to litter this fine forum with another garbage thread.
“Nah man, I accept anything that confirms my prior viewpoint.”

-CCS, probably

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
“Nah man, I accept anything that confirms my prior viewpoint.”

Isn't that what we all use the internet for???

Anywoo....just a tip to the noobs for the site formerly named but forever referred to as Twitter....

Any post that says "BREAKING NEWS" with literally no one else breaking that news should be disregarded. That goes double for any account with "Notifications" in their handle.

You are so very welcome!!!