Poles with Mcafee for 15 minutes

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Dang...Poles kid dressed up as Fields for Halloween and has a poster of him in the house, only for Poles to trade him for a 6th rd pick. Loser Dad of the Year award goes to Ryan Poles!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Poles didn’t even try to give the appearance that he’s going anywhere else but Willams at 1.

None of that old school GM BS…

He shouldn’t even let Caleb go on any other top 30s. Why let other teams poke and prod your QB?

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Poles didn’t even try to give the appearance that he’s going anywhere else but Willams at 1.

He shouldn’t even let Caleb go on any other top 30s. Why let other teams poke and prod your QB?

Maybe Caleb likes being poked and prodded? 🤷‍♂️

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

Poles can't do anything about that because Williams is not under contract. Williams and his team would have to make that decision.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
Dang...Poles kid dressed up as Fields for Halloween and has a poster of him in the house, only for Poles to trade him for a 6th rd pick. Loser Dad of the Year award goes to Ryan Poles!
Ryan Poles is so cheap, he gets his kid's Halloween costume from the equipment room.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Poles can't do anything about that because Williams is not under contract. Williams and his team would have to make that decision.
I get that but letting their team know it’s not necessary wouldn’t hurt. It aligns with the position Team Williams took at the combine too. I don’t think they’re interested in sharing medical information with anyone that isn’t drafting Caleb.

It will be interesting to see if he does any other visits.