Poles with Mcafee for 15 minutes

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Poles didn’t even try to give the appearance that he’s going anywhere else but Willams at 1.

None of that old school GM BS…

He shouldn’t even let Caleb go on any other top 30s. Why let other teams poke and prod your QB?

I bet he goes on about 3 Top 30 visits. The Bears, Commanders and Patriots. Probably denies the rest and people will bitch about it

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Poles didn’t even try to give the appearance that he’s going anywhere else but Willams at 1.

He shouldn’t even let Caleb go on any other top 30s. Why let other teams poke and prod your QB?
Maybe Caleb wants to experience the experience. He did say his goal was to get drafted #1. He may want everything that comes with it. If that was my goal, I wouldn’t want to be bombarded for 2 months with, we are drafting you and it’s a guarantee, plus whatever comes with it. Even if all signs show it, I’d still ask not to be told. That way come draft day, I can enjoy my name being called out from the podium and knowing I wasn’t 100% told I was being taken by the Bears. It was still in the air and I achieved my goal. Even if it was .0001% chance I wouldn’t be drafted by the Bears. Maybe that’s what it is for him.

Last edited:

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
Exactly. What can I do to take my show to the next level, I know. I'll talk about the biggest story of the off-season and take a controversial stance on it. RG3 is no dummy.

Everyone saw what it did for Rome to call Everett, Chris.

Now people are trying to do that with tweets.

People screaming and yelling stupid things just to scream and yell and they know the press and many people will eat it up.

I think you could even become president that way.

Funny times.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe Caleb wants to experience the experience. He did say his goal was to get drafted #1. He may want everything that comes with it. If that was my goal, I wouldn’t want to be bombarded for 2 months with, we are drafting you and it’s a guarantee, plus whatever comes with it. Even if all signs show it, I’d still ask not to be told. That way come draft day, I can enjoy my name being called out from the podium and knowing I wasn’t 100% told I was being taken by the Bears. It was still in the air and I achieved my goal. Even if it was .0001% chance I wouldn’t be drafted by the Bears. Maybe that’s what it is for him.

They mentioned it. The NFL wants suspense so even if they know its Caleb, the NFL wants it kept under wraps until draft night.

Dumb but I can see why

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Did Caleb get his key to Halas Hall yet???

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
They mentioned it. The NFL wants suspense so even if they know its Caleb, the NFL wants it kept under wraps until draft night.

Dumb but I can see why
Did they change the rule that the player is not allowed to sign until he is drafted? I know Stafford agreed to his contract the day before the draft. Although that might not have been official.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Pick is in...

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did they change the rule that the player is not allowed to sign until he is drafted? I know Stafford agreed to his contract the day before the draft. Although that might not have been official.
Stafford came into league in 2009. Rookie wage scale went into effect in 2011. Not sure if anyone signed early after that, but it would not have been beneficial in any way.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

I dont think there’s anything that will get him to trade.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:

Dumb but I can see why
I know the media side. I’m just pointing out what Caleb said and may want. That’s all.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Proof that Poles will never trade Fields.IMG_7421.jpeg

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dang...Poles kid dressed up as Fields for Halloween and has a poster of him in the house, only for Poles to trade him for a 6th rd pick. Loser Dad of the Year award goes to Ryan Poles!
Just means his kid is a better fan than GM.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As much as I've come to like CW, EVERY player has a price. 3 whole drafts may do it, LOL.

But seriously, there likely is a price that would tempt Poles. I just don't think anyone would offer it simply because it's still a rookie QB and that sort of mistake would then become difficult to recover from with little draft capital etc. God forbid but Carson Palmer can happen as well.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ryan Poles is so cheap, he gets his kid's Halloween costume from the equipment room.
What else could they do with Tarik's uni?