SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I don’t think smug was used enough here imo all potential outcomes = smug

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
= have a stroke from laughing so hard

It would not shock me in the least for Fields to go to another team that knows what an offense is and he reaches his fullest potential, and the Bears have failed with yet another offensive staff and CW looks like fucking trash
I am in the keep Fields camp. I think we finally have a chance to get the pieces that will allow him to reach his potential (or at least get closer to it). I don't think we need to reset the room again. I am a Bears fan so I am ok with whatever they do and hope for the best. But I agree with this choice. If Fields gets moved and succeeds on another team and Williams sucks on the Bears, I have to admit, I will probably laugh until I have a stoke as well.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
What if a trusted friend got you the hooker?
I didn't trust the hooker my best friend brought to my bachelor party.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
I’ll be pretty meh either way. Anyone we draft could suck or dominate. Fields could continue to suck or turn into Josh Allen. I don’t know and neither does anyone else. It’s not worth getting “emotional” over it (unless you’re a woman).

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields sucks on the Bears, Williams kicks ass on another team = Dick ripping INDICA
Fields kicks ass on the Bears, Williams sucks on another team = Smugness SATIVA
Fields sucks on another team, Williams kicks ass on the Bears = Relief HYBRID
Fields sucks on another team, Williams sucks on Bears = Business as usual SATIVA
Fields kicks ass on another team, Williams sucks on the Bears = Exponential dick ripiing HYBRID
Fields kicks ass on another team, Williams kicks ass on the Bears = Covetousness INDICA
Fields kicks ass on the Bears, Williams kicks ass on another team = Arguments on who is better MUSHROOM COFFEE

FTFY

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The worst outcome would be Williams is mediocre preventing Bears from drafting top three next year. If he is a bust please be a complete bust.
At this point I think the Bears defense will be too good to keep them from picking top 3 no matter what.