Post Draft Cap Situation

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
As others have pointed out .... Leonard was rookie of the year at LB and led the league in T's. He'd look good in a Bears Uni. Malik Hooker is an EJax type of S. Justin Houston just signed with them. Their D was 11th in the NFL in total defense. Ebron is not that bad of a TE either. I could go on, but these alone should be enough to not call them hot garbage.
I agree. If you wanted to say before last season the roster was terrible I’d agree. I thought they were going to be awful last year and thought it was crazy how little cap space they used to put talent around Luck. Still not sure why they refuse to use their cap space. But they had a pretty well rounded roster last year and the team is only going to continue to improve.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Pace one the Sporting News one announced in March that is voted on by other NFL exes. Since it is announced so late in March people forget about it as the earlier award that happens in Jan is the one voted on by writers and is announced around the same time as coach of the year. So that Jan award was won by Ballard.

Thanks, I thought I remembered reading it somewhere but when I googled exec of the year Ballard came up.