Pre-Spring Training Picks

patg006

Liked Posts:
Seriously man, that's just sick. Even if meant as a joke.

This type of language would have never been tolerated during my early, more active years on CBS (and prior to the start of the Twitter generation).

And when you think about it, how sad is it when I can predict exactly what you're going to post?

Go ahead and report me for whatever you'd like. I don't post enough around here to matter anyway.

LOL the prodigal douche bag returns, and now he thinks he's a martyr.

Get over yourself you tool. You're not special and your opinion isn't very intelligent, especially when it comes to sports.

Report you? You're like the kid who hurts himself for attention, gets it, then wonders why he hurt himself. I also don't report people because I'm not a little bitch who gets butthurt by something sombody, on the internet, that I have and will NEVER meet said.

And you're going to lecture me about language? After telling me to pull the trigger like my avatar? You're pathetic. Stop wasting everybody's time with your incessant babbling.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
On the Cubs prediction I think they get 70 wins this year.

I'm guessing 10 wins per starter then 20 from spot starts/pen.

So 70-92. I believe this a fair top end. Bottom end I see down to 55 wins if the gambles all fail.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On the Cubs prediction I think they get 70 wins this year.

I'm guessing 10 wins per starter then 20 from spot starts/pen.

So 70-92. I believe this a fair top end. Bottom end I see down to 55 wins if the gambles all fail.

55 wins? it will be bad but i dont see them being that bad.

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

CSF77

Liked Posts:

I'm giving a 15 win window. I'm expecting Shark to be delt and Wood to come back down to earth. But I also expect improvement from Jackson. 10-12 from him I expect. Hammels and Arreta who knows.

By June 1 wit the upcoming sched. 55 games I'm honestly seeing 15-20 wins at best with this O.

By then I expect to momentum to be changing towards promoting Baez and looking to shed off Shark.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
The only way this changes is if Olt wins 3B out of S/T and provides .800 OPS in the 4 hole. Then Rizzo matures past his sophomore slump and puts up .800 OPS. Nate and Rugg I believe could combine .700-.800 OPS in the 5 spot.

At that Point an intelligent manager would just put the top 2 OBA bats in the 1-2 spots and look to product runs.

The Main problem with the Cubs the last 2 years was with Dale. He prioritized development over production and his teams sucked for it. You do not win games by putting bats that are putting up sub .300 OBA ahead of run producers.

That is a good way to get shit canned out of a job.

To be honest here I would at that point move Valbuena (.331 OBA) to 2B and lead him off and to be perfectly honest make Castillo the 2 hitter based off of his OBA last year. (.349). Castro I would move down in the line up maybe to #6 vs depending on Lake to provide while unproven for some pick up RBI opportunists.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I'll post mine once Burnett, Santana, and too an extent, Cruz sign somewhere.

Liked Posts:
LOL the prodigal douche bag returns, and now he thinks he's a martyr.

Get over yourself you tool. You're not special and your opinion isn't very intelligent, especially when it comes to sports.

Report you? You're like the kid who hurts himself for attention, gets it, then wonders why he hurt himself. I also don't report people because I'm not a little bitch who gets butthurt by something sombody, on the internet, that I have and will NEVER meet said.

And you're going to lecture me about language? After telling me to pull the trigger like my avatar? You're pathetic. Stop wasting everybody's time with your incessant babbling.

Yet who's the one ranting???

Oh how a lack of personal validation could greatly hurt some individuals...