Predict the next great shit-rage on the forum.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
My prediction?

When the Bears DON'T re-sign Melton AND they let go of Peppers.

I predict a lot of people bitching about "who's gonna rush the passer!!!" and the excessive worship of old farts and has beens.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears didn't have damn near the worst pass rush in the league this past season, people might bitch about that.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Born gay or an acquired preference

deliverance-1972-.jpg

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
My prediction?

When the Bears DON'T re-sign Melton AND they let go of Peppers.

I predict a lot of people bitching about "who's gonna rush the passer!!!" and the excessive worship of old farts and has beens.

Our dynamic tweener edge rushers will rush the passer. Shea McClellin, David Bass, and Cornelius Washington will,dominate the edges in our new unpredictable hybrid 3-4 two gap 4-3 defense in which we never play the Cover-2 ever again, also known as one of the most dynamic and innovative defenses in the NFL. By getting rid of a has been and an old fart we can finally unleash Mel Tucker's defense and finally be rid of any semblance of The horrible Lovie Smith era. Tucker will unleash one of the most aggressive and innovative defensive attacks ever seen in the NFL.

We know it will work because it will include every aspect of defense in the NFL that Lovie Smith never ran. Hence the 3-4 the two-gap 4-3, and the total elimination of the Cover-2.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Def when Michael Bennett doesn't come to chicago.or when peppers is cut, if that happens I'll be curious myself who in the hell they sign.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Kyle Long pick made fools out of many posters last year, not that they would admit it though ,.,

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is meta trolling

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Never heard the term 'shit rage' before. Must be some sort of weeaboo thing.

The Burning Bear

Liked Posts:
The Kyle Long pick made fools out of many posters last year, not that they would admit it though ,.,

I would admit it. I raged like fuck when that pick was made, silly me. Cooled down about it the next day, I just didn't know shit about him prior to him being drafted.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Our dynamic tweener edge rushers will rush the passer. Shea McClellin, David Bass, and Cornelius Washington will,dominate the edges in our new unpredictable hybrid 3-4 two gap 4-3 defense in which we never play the Cover-2 ever again, also known as one of the most dynamic and innovative defenses in the NFL. By getting rid of a has been and an old fart we can finally unleash Mel Tucker's defense and finally be rid of any semblance of The horrible Lovie Smith era. Tucker will unleash one of the most aggressive and innovative defensive attacks ever seen in the NFL.

We know it will work because it will include every aspect of defense in the NFL that Lovie Smith never ran. Hence the 3-4 the two-gap 4-3, and the total elimination of the Cover-2.

As usual this has nothing to do with the op and everything to do with your agenda. Although i guess you get credit for going on an unemployed shit rage at 2 am on a thursday morning

winterwarz

When Emery trades down with some supposed can't miss prospect still available.