Predict the next great shit-rage on the forum.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did Warford play well?

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah most admitted they were wrong.
Not sure if it's a rite or wrong thing, Kyle has a long way to go but is definitely on the upswing, and I'm personally happy about that. Nice to see, especially how our 1st round picks have gone in recent years.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Different team and scheme, who knows if he would have fit here.

I tried having this conversation with you last year, but you acted like an ass. 10 months later .... Yup, still an ass :shrug:
There's no conversation to have when a couple days after the pick people like you, would just basically tell people like me, that weren't completely sold on the pick to basically just stfu.

The whole point of this is to talk about shit, rite? Kinda like how you go on and on about Cutler, rite? It's funny how it's like stfu when you liked the Long pick, yet, you spew your nonsense about Cutler repeatedly, over the course of years.

And here you are a year later trolling and calling people fools then when they respond their ''asses''?

You are the ass, actually :shrug:

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's no conversation to have when a couple days after the pick people like you, would just basically tell people like me, that weren't completely sold on the pick to basically just stfu.

The whole point of this is to talk about shit, rite? Kinda like how you go on and on about Cutler, rite? It's funny how it's like stfu when you liked the Long pick, yet, you spew your nonsense about Cutler repeatedly, over the course of years.

And here you are a year later trolling and calling people fools then when they respond their ''asses''?

You are the ass, actually :shrug:

Jay Cutler has an NFL career that we can all debate.

There is a real nice search feature here, check it out for yourself.

And yes, you're one salty MOFO .... It takes one to know one!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lima-bean.jpg

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler has an NFL career that we can all debate.

There is a real nice search feature here, check it out for yourself.

And yes, you're one salty MOFO .... It takes one to know one!
So it's okay to question a guy with a track record in the NFL, but not okay to question a 1st round pick, with hardly any track record in college?
:andruw: (sorry FT, had to borrow that)

So, you troll, then say people are salty when they respond? lmao, okay you fukin nut-job.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I swear, cheer the fuck up people. Here, this should help:

Candice-Swanepoel-VS-Halloween-lingerie-3.jpeg