Predict the Top 10 Picks of the Draft

baredown

Liked Posts:
Agreed. The Bears are in a tough spot. Chubb will probably be gone. Key is like a clone of Floyd, do you really want 2 of the same undersized edge players? Ferrell is potential and has shown flashes, but I'm starting to think he would be a reach at 8. I don't really like Landry that high and maybe not in the 1st at all. Honestly, depending on how he looks at the combine, I wouldn't mind Marcus Davenport that early if you're dead set on edge in the 1st. 6'7", 250lb guy from Texas San Antonio that can really play. Can really bend at that height and has good speed & natural strength.

Love Davenport. Good call. I will say though, Key is built more like Aldon Smith than he is like Floyd.

Key carries off-field baggage. Don't think the teams in the top half of the draft will be willing to risk their high #1 on him. Too much risk. Davenport will need to break out at the Senior Bowl & the combine to get any top 10 consideration. Best bet remains for a run on QBs at the very top of the draft, allowing Pace to make a move up to get Chubb. Pace has moved up in the 1st round in the last two drafts to get his guy. Why not do that again?

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Davenport looks very interesting. Haven't heard of him that much. Will have to check him out.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Key carries off-field baggage. Don't think the teams in the top half of the draft will be willing to risk their high #1 on him. Too much risk. Davenport will need to break out at the Senior Bowl & the combine to get any top 10 consideration. Best bet remains for a run on QBs at the very top of the draft, allowing Pace to make a move up to get Chubb. Pace has moved up in the 1st round in the last two drafts to get his guy. Why not do that again?

If Chubb or Minkah can live up to the hype, I would be fine moving up to grab one of them.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
What is Key's "baggage?" I know he took time off from the team before the season, but what is it about him that worries everyone. Seriously asking, I don't know.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
What is Key's "baggage?" I know he took time off from the team before the season, but what is it about him that worries everyone. Seriously asking, I don't know.

I haven't really been able to find out. He was suspended last year I believe for a reason that wasn't made public. He was away for part of this season for 'personal reasons' although he was healthy.