Prediction Time: Who will win the NBA Finals?

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
An Epic battle for League supremecy is about to begin. Who will lead his team to fortune & glory?

Reddick
amorris.jpg

vs.

Morrison
amorris.jpg

It's the NBA Finals! This Thursday on ABC.

I'm going to go out on a limb and pick the Magic to win it in 6. LA has all the pressure, and Rashard Lewis is going to eat Pau for lunch.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
dammit the pictures screwd up. Oh well, atleast Adam Morrison is a certified beefcake.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I like Orlando. The only thing I fear with them is that the 2-3-2 format will work against them, where they go into Game 6 up 3-2, but have to try to close it out in LA.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
I like Orlando. The only thing I fear with them is that the 2-3-2 format will work against them, where they go into Game 6 up 3-2, but have to try to close it out in LA.

Well it didn't seem to bother them at all in Game 7 in Boston. They have all the confidence in the world right now and I think the new Superman will take center stage.

cool007

Liked Posts:
Where's the poll??

I pick Orlando (and their Magical Season) to win in 5.

yeah you heard it - in 5 big FIVE.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
I got the Lakers in 6. Dwight Howard is going to have to defend this series, and the Lakers have the finesse to guard Lewis and Hedo. This should be a big series for Trevor Ariza.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
My heart says Orlando in 6
My brain says Lakers in 6....I am going with Orlando for selfish reasons, used to dislike Kobe so I love seeing him get frustrated trying to chase Jordan's legacy. That is a childish reason but there it is.

charity stripe

Liked Posts:
cool007 wrote:
Where's the poll??

I pick Orlando (and their Magical Season) to win in 5.

yeah you heard it - in 5 big FIVE.

You picked the Bulls to beat Orlando before the playoffs started.

Does this prediction mean you thought the Bulls would be champions? B)

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I'd like Orlando to win, but the Lakers are the better team. Lakers in 6.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
My heart says Orlando in 6
My brain says Lakers in 6....I am going with Orlando for selfish reasons, used to dislike Kobe so I love seeing him get frustrated trying to chase Jordan's legacy. That is a childish reason but there it is.

I more or less feel the same way.

I'd kind of like to see Orlando win rather than LA for no particular other than cheering for the underdog.

I like Phil though, so I'll be happy to see him pass Jackson.

The annoying stories about how Kobe > Jordan will still be annoying, especially when some dumbass says something like "If Kobe and Shaq hadn't split up they'd have won three more titles!". Really? Then why did they not win the title the last two years they were together? Oh no, I'm sure they'd have won the next three titles for sure with Shaq a year older and Karl Malone/Gary Payton gone.

Yeah that team was on the upswing, ignore the past two defeats.

MADman24

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
houheffna wrote:
The annoying stories about how Kobe > Jordan will still be annoying, especially when some dumbass says something like "If Kobe and Shaq hadn't split up they'd have won three more titles!". Really? Then why did they not win the title the last two years they were together? Oh no, I'm sure they'd have won the next three titles for sure with Shaq a year older and Karl Malone/Gary Payton gone.

Yeah that team was on the upswing, ignore the past two defeats.
Lol... the dumb comments come every year after every finals, after Miami won the title according to everyone Dwayne Wade was suddenly the best player in the league, after Boston won the title Paul Pierce declared himself the best player in the world. And it isn't exclusive to basketball, every time a QB wins a title they are suddenly one of the best in the league if not ever. I just laugh off the so called experts on tv, it seems to be part of their job to be prisoners of the moment.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Seriously guys? You think Orlando will win? Kobe looked unstoppable and Nelson looks like he really hurt the Magic tonight. Just think guys only Kobe and Odom scoring in double figures and they still rolled.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
The Magic shot 29.9% tonight. That's not going to happen again. It's actually pretty amazing that they scored 75 points while shooting that poorly.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I just dont see Lakers going down after what happened last year to the Celts.