Preseason Discussion Thread and Gameday Talk

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Doug is gonna be a weapon this year. Obviously, the injury and a bit of jitters/short leash from Thibs held him back last season. He's stronger this year, has a ton of confidence, and his shot and his overall game has returned. I predicted him to win 6th man of the year before the pre-season and I'm sticking to it. It's disappointing Snell is still playing without testicles, though.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Bulls are going to lead the league in 3PA this year. Let if fly!

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Doug is like top 15 in preseason scoring so far. Don't expect nearly as much success in the regular season, but nice to see that he'll at least have some confidence going into the season. Longer leash and free reign to let it fly from 3 should give us something.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
https://youtu.be/3mw4sOsoDLg Hey guys, I made a video on my YouTube channel discussing this game after it ended, which I do on a regular basis, hopefully :) anyway, (oh, also you can catch me live on my YouTube channel during each game at half-time and post-game immediately after each game is over, talking about the game)
Just click on the video that will have written next to it, "live," on the Home Page of my YouTube channel.
Anyway, my point is, about this game, we beat an inferior team, but, don't get super happy, because they were a bad team. We did what we were supposed to do, knock down open shots. Big whoop :) I'm not a hater, I love this Bulls team. But, I'm angry at the management, because they're putting an inferior product out there year after year. Not making a trade this off-season for example. And probably won't make one before the deadline as well. Anyway, I get into that more on my YouTube channel. But, as for today, we played a worse team, and beat them, good job (sarcastic, slighty :) ).... But, I'm happy, we have a good team, just not a legit team to win the championship, but, we took care of business today, good job to them, amen :) peace

So what trade would have made this product less inferior?

Liked Posts:
How is the Pelican's bench? I think we can win if we get the bench-mob going tonight.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Not trying to win games in the preseason.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cut him, sign Baron Davis and shore up that point guard depth.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Cut him, sign Baron Davis and shore up that point guard depth.

Baron Davis is about as useful as Barstool

i hope Fred is just being generous and letting the kid play before his ass is planted on the bench all season and is not a player he actually likes....somebody on realgm called him the bigman Kirk Hinrich lol

anyway defense needs work but it seems Fred has been doing what was expected on offense..players have supreme confidence in their ability to score and thats what most these guys need

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Starting lineup against Pistons will be Moore, Butler, Mirotic, Gasol, Noah. So much for McDermott starting.

Source:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Starting lineup against Pistons will be Moore, Butler, Mirotic, Gasol, Noah. So much for McDermott starting.

Source:
Down with Hoiberg! Down with Hoiberg! Down with Hoiberg!

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
McBuckets for 6th man of the preseason award doe

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If anything I hope Hoiberg realizes now that his jumbo lineup will fail and thus not try it in the regular season.