Pressure is on the Bears now

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's be honest, that's most fan bases. But Lions fans are a special kind of delusional. I'll never forget their 0-16 season where they were always a few plays from being 7-9...
At least they picked a better Qb with their first round pick the following year. How did the Bears do?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
At least they picked a better Qb with their first round pick the following year. How did the Bears do?

Yes that number one pick overall has led them to so many big wins and of course numerous playoff victories.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whole NFCN won. The Bears need to do the same to keep up. If they lose, I'm afraid that they may get left behind this season. All the other teams are looking pretty tough. Even Detroit :sick:

They’re probably going to get left behind anyways. They have by far the worst quarterback in the division

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Detroit just beat two teams that made the playoffs last year.
Chicago struggled to eek out a victory against an 0-3 Bronco team that went 6-10 last year.
Shit flows downhill, enjoy being on the bottom.
Trubshitksy would struggle to make the roster as a backup on either the Vikes or the Lions.

well, bears have a major flaw too - yes. But lions are all around bad. They tried so hard to lose that game today...

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also a lot of young QBs have hit the ground running.

Gunner Minshew
Kyler Murray
Doug Jones

Trubs will be on national spot light and needs to keep up.

Kyler Murray has looked awful

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
detroit looks like shit

source: I actually watched their last 2 games

Cousins still shits the bed when the game is on him

Pack D looks actually good, Rodgers looks just OK

Bears have to keep up, but these aren't powerhouse teams.

Pack D has been ripped to shreds by Cook and Lindsay. They just haven't faced a QB that can make them pay. They look improved, but I'd be concerned by the play of Rodgers. Even going against pretty good defenses, he never looks this pedestrian for an extended period.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pack D has been ripped to shreds by Cook and Lindsay. They just haven't faced a QB that can make them pay. They look improved, but I'd be concerned by the play of Rodgers. Even going against pretty good defenses, he never looks this pedestrian for an extended period.

how long before Rodgers gets frustrated with LaFleur and starts playing backyard football?

Thats what happened in the bears game on the 2 plays that lead to the only td

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
The lions have wins over some impressive teams absolutely cannot deny it even though the chargers and eagles have been unimpressive.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The lions have wins over some impressive teams absolutely cannot deny it even though the chargers and eagles have been unimpressive.
Yup, haven't played there best football yet, but have managed to beat two playoff teams from last year, I can live with that. First year with a new OC as well, funny how Rodgers gets leeway with that, but not Stafford.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well, bears have a major flaw too - yes. But lions are all around bad. They tried so hard to lose that game today...
And yet after their first possession, they never trailed.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
detroit looks like shit

source: I actually watched their last 2 games

Cousins still shits the bed when the game is on him

Pack D looks actually good, Rodgers looks just OK

Bears have to keep up, but these aren't powerhouse teams.

I am flabbergasted as to how DET looks like shit while beating Chargers and Eagles.

I mean I get the turd they laid in the desert but they didn't even take an L for that one!

Now I didn't watch the two games so my confusion is open-minded as to evidence for why DET is still bottom tier though cause I do want to believe it.