Pressure is on the Bears now

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am flabbergasted as to how DET looks like shit while beating Chargers and Eagles.

I mean I get the turd they laid in the desert but they didn't even take an L for that one!

Now I didn't watch the two games so my confusion is open-minded as to evidence for why DET is still bottom tier though cause I do want to believe it.

you answered your own question

in the future, feel free to refrain from forming opinions in the absence of evidence

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would take Kyler over Mitch. The Cards have limited weapons & no defense. Kyler has keep them in a couple of games & is an accurate passer.

yeah, you clearly have not watched

Murray runs around like a lunatic behind the los. maybe he turns out amazing, but right now he looks like shit

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
you answered your own question

in the future, feel free to refrain from forming opinions in the absence of evidence

What? I made no opinion and asked a damn question.

In the future, feel free not to reply if you can't be bothered to answer.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Looked up the boxscore on the Lions wins vs. Chargers and Eagles.

Still unsure how we are classifying DET as "looking like shit".

TOP for DET compared to LAC only -3 minutes and dead even in TO ratio. A bit fewer total yards than LAC with LAC converting 2 more third downs than DET all day, so they seem to have a quality win there.

TOP for DET compared to PHI only -5 minutes and + 2 in TO ratio as PHI fumbled and lost the ball more. Almost 100 fewer yards in offense but yet converted 6 third downs to PHI's 7 so only one less 3D conversion and also forced PHI to go 0-2 on 4th downs. Seems pretty legit win to me.

I would ask anyone not named botfly if they were to think DET looks like shit anyway and how and why seeing that I did not watch their games?

Thanks in advance.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
yeah, you clearly have not watched

Murray runs around like a lunatic behind the los. maybe he turns out amazing, but right now he looks like shit
He got sacked 8 times, 8 fucking times, Murray doesn't have half of Trubs running ability.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looked up the boxscore on the Lions wins vs. Chargers and Eagles.

Still unsure how we are classifying DET as "looking like shit".

TOP for DET compared to LAC only -3 minutes and dead even in TO ratio. A bit fewer total yards than LAC with LAC converting 2 more third downs than DET all day, so they seem to have a quality win there.

TOP for DET compared to PHI only -5 minutes and + 2 in TO ratio as PHI fumbled and lost the ball more. Almost 100 fewer yards in offense but yet converted 6 third downs to PHI's 7 so only one less 3D conversion and also forced PHI to go 0-2 on 4th downs. Seems pretty legit win to me.

I would ask anyone not named botfly if they were to think DET looks like shit anyway and how and why seeing that I did not watch their games?

Thanks in advance.

you seem confused as to why box scores don't tell the whole story of games

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kyler Murray has looked awful

Gotta disagree on that one. I've watched all his games and he looks promising. He's got a quick delivery and it's accurate. He doesn't look confused either. (I remember ppl saying he came off like an idiot in interviews.) He seems to be confident and has poise. He's 10th in yards which is impressive for only three games in the league.

Reactions: DC

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Confident in what? My hopes for the Lions are WC at best, no delusions here. Just looking for progress. Careful now, there are pages of threads prior to the start of the season with "confident" Bears fans extolling the brilliance of Nagy, and the all but guaranteed greatness of mama's boy Mitch as he took the "next step".

How's that working out?

How many Super Bowls has your team been to?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Rebuilding since 1957. Haven't won a playoff game in damn near 30 years. Garbage franchise.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also a lot of young QBs have hit the ground running.

Gunner Minshew
Kyler Murray
Doug Jones

Trubs will be on national spot light and needs to keep up.

Tonight is a big night for him. Let's hope he gets it done.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pack D has been ripped to shreds by Cook and Lindsay. They just haven't faced a QB that can make them pay. They look improved, but I'd be concerned by the play of Rodgers. Even going against pretty good defenses, he never looks this pedestrian for an extended period.

The Packers have gone up against 3 of the top 5 teams in 2018 defensive DVOA.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The Packers have gone up against 3 of the top 5 teams in 2018 defensive DVOA.

Yeah, but like I said, Rodgers doesn't usually look this pedestrian over a three game stretch. Even against the Bears, there were quite a few throws he left on the field that he usually doesn't. He just hasn't looked like that elite QB he was a few years ago. Maybe it's just learning a new offense, but he looks off.