HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yea, you're not good at this. Its borderline painful to watch.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yea, you're not good at this. Its borderline painful to watch.

Thanks xero, I'll have to brush up on my skills of posting cartoon figures jacking off and making idiotic insults which have nothing to do with the original conversation. Maybe you could give me some pointers since you seem to have a real desire to be involved in this stupidity.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks xero, I'll have to brush up on my skills of posting cartoon figures jacking off and making idiotic insults which have nothing to do with the original conversation. Maybe you could give me some pointers since you seem to have a real desire to be involved in this stupidity.

You opened this entire fucking thing with, "I don't need a lesson from you on biology. Maybe you could just focus on being less offensive." What I posted was in no way an attempt to give a biology lesson (again, you can't read), and it was in no way offensive. You initiated every drop of stupidity.

Now, you're trying to be funny, and you're terrible at it.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
random-funny-coolness.jpg

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You opened this entire fucking thing with, "I don't need a lesson from you on biology. Maybe you could just focus on being less offensive." What I posted was in no way an attempt to give a biology lesson (again, you can't read), and it was in no way offensive. You initiated every drop of stupidity.

Now, you're trying to be funny, and you're terrible at it.

You can review if you'd like. I have nothing against you, but you were offensive to begin with, before my comment that I understood cancer and didn't need a lesson in biology. I've had a Father and brother die of cancer. I'm not trying to be funny at all, which is why I don't paste photos and animated gifs. I have a really good sense of humor and hardly need any validation from you.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can review if you'd like. I have nothing against you, but you were offensive to begin with, before my comment that I understood cancer and didn't need a lesson in biology. I've had a Father and brother die of cancer. I'm not trying to be funny at all, which is why I don't paste photos and animated gifs. I have a really good sense of humor and hardly need any validation from you.

So it was offensive because you know two people who died from cancer? Over seven million people die from cancer each year, but you were only offended because it has affected you directly?

If you didn't know anyone who had died from cancer, you wouldn't have been offended, even though that disease has killed hundreds of millions of other people. I'm just reiterating that, because it means that YOU are a selfish asshole.

(And by the way, the fake conversation about breast cancer awareness wasn't offensive to people affected by cancer. It had nothing to do with them. It was offensive to people who think that the NFL is increasing breast cancer awareness. You missed the point entirely. And now, we have to put up with your shitty attempts at humor because of that. You should feel ashamed.)

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So it was offensive because you know two people who died from cancer? Over seven million people die from cancer each year, but you were only offended because it has affected you directly?

If you didn't know anyone who had died from cancer, you wouldn't have been offended, even though that disease has killed hundreds of millions of other people. I'm just reiterating that, because it means that YOU are a selfish asshole.

(And by the way, the fake conversation about breast cancer awareness wasn't offensive to people effected by cancer. It had nothing to do with them. It was offensive to people who think that the NFL is increasing breast cancer awareness. You missed the point entirely. And now, we have to put up with your shitty attempts at humor because of that. You should feel ashamed.)

The meaning of my comment was that I think the NFL has done some good for cancer awareness. I think they could do other things - last year I was really sick of pink for two months. You say I can't read, but you don't even know how to spell affected.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
The NFL is not a nice organization and it's partners in the nonprofit world, like the American Cancer Society and United Way (yeah I said United Way) are not nice either. Giant money making machines like the NFL are going to do what they need to maintain and polish their images and augment their markets. If you want to cure, or more importantly prevent breast cancer, there are better ways. By the way, the article the OP linked to was worth reading, or at least skimming.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The meaning of my comment was that I think the NFL has done some good for cancer awareness. I think they could do other things - last year I was really sick of pink for two months. You say I can't read, but you don't even know how to spell affected.

I fucked it up the second time and corrected it as soon as it was posted, you dirty son of a bitch.

But thanks for pointing it out, Mister I Only Give a Shit About Diseases That Kill People I Know.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I fucked it up the second time and corrected it as soon as it was posted, you dirty son of a bitch.

But thanks for pointing it out, Mister I Only Give a Shit About Diseases That Kill People I Know.

When the hell did I say that? You must be the poster child for jumping to conclusions. How old are you?

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When the hell did I say that? You must be the poster child for jumping to conclusions. How old are you?

You responded to the post in which I explained it, but now you're asking for an explanation. You're high, or you're borderline Special person.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Now you're on me? I stated my opinion. I'm a fan of this in concept, but I'm certainly cynical with everything the NFL does commercially. I've been a huge critic of it and now I'm being attacked by people looking to attack people on a MB. Have fun.

You're mistaken, all I am doing is periodically checking into a thread.

Last week, I used the AP child has died thread to make a point on how we elevate professional athletes based upon the media...and should *not have done so.

So, whatever you did here is on you.=)