Prospect News and Rumors

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
His play tanked after O'Brien left PSU. He should sue Franklin for ruining his career.
I mean he completely fell apart though. That's concerning. What happens if he faces adversity in the pros?

Usually players get better year over year. He got worse and let's say a lot of it was coaching, ok, but he was terrible the last 2 years. That can't all be coaching.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Schefter (on Denver radio): "I don’t see P.Lynch going as high as some. I think there's a chance he doesn’t go in the 1st round."
Allbright reported league source told him that teams will have to move up ahead of #7 to get Lynch.

I don't think there's any way he falls out of the 1st. The Jets or Bills will grab him or a team like Denver will trade up.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
very possible he goes top 10
I think people see big white dude and nasty together and they automatically think road grader, lack of athleticism. I know I did at first but you watch him and see how fluid he moves and how athletic he is.

In fact it's his run blocking that needs work. It's not that he isn't willing or doesn't try, but he looks a lot more natural in pass protection.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just watched Grudens Camp with Hackenberg and that kid could be a player. Very smart, ran pro style offense, #1 recruit out of HS, good arm strength.

I like Hackenberg. I hope we draft him. I like the fact he ran the pro style better than the spread

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Schefter (on Denver radio): "I don’t see P.Lynch going as high as some. I think there's a chance he doesn’t go in the 1st round."
I do wonder though how much of his buzz is being driven by Steinberg. He's been actively campaigning via social media and on the radio for his client. He even called out McShay for not grading Lynch as a 1st Rounder.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I been trying to figure out who he reminds me of for a while now and you just hit the nail in the coffin. Thanks!
Reminds me of Trent Richardson...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

AussieBear

I mean he completely fell apart though. That's concerning. What happens if he faces adversity in the pros?

Usually players get better year over year. He got worse and let's say a lot of it was coaching, ok, but he was terrible the last 2 years. That can't all be coaching.

man took an ass beating basically every game and kept getting up for more... hes got the heart.. but the passion and fire???

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Hub thinks the Bears will pick Floyd or Conklin, but here's the kicker. He thinks they'd try to trade back for Floyd.

Bruh, if Floyd is our guy we might need to trade up and I don't know how I feel about that. And Floyd is my guy.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Hackenberg and I'm willing to overlook some of his knocks because of the situation he was in the last 2 years. But what I'm not sure he can overcome is the mental and physical beatdown he has incurred. I think the kid hears ghosts coming and with his confidence shaken it's a dice roll if he can get it back. Hackenberg's last 2 years bare a resemblance to our own #6 and the countless shitty offenses and beatdowns he took mentally and physically.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
man took an ass beating basically every game and kept getting up for more... hes got the heart.. but the passion and fire???
I'll say this. I like him more than Lynch because at least he's shown what he can do in a pro style offense.

Maybe lack of confidence, I dunno. I guess his interviews weren't actually as bad as initially reported and that he took the blame when asked some tough questions about what happened at Penn State.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"My gut tells me the #Bears will trade down in the first round"
- @Hub_Arkush

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
"My gut tells me the #Bears will trade down in the first round"
- @Hub_Arkush
...and take Leonard Floyd. If the Bears want him, either trade up (gulp) or take him at 11. I love the guy but no way I'd trade up for him.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
His play tanked after O'Brien left PSU. He should sue Franklin for ruining his career.

Personally, I was unimpressed by his freshman film. He has impressive stats, but more than not it seemed to me that he was incredibly lucky. There alot of jump balls that his players came down with. Yes, j is On one was crap, but he was part of the problem as well. I don't trust him to be very good as a pro.