Prospects Flying Under the Radar

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
And yet all four positions are currently well below average at the only place that counts.

The major leagues.

Oh No !!!!! Now you've done it !!!!!!

You are probably going to hear from the :fap:Junior Lake Machine:fap: here shortly.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Oh No !!!!! Now you've done it !!!!!!

You are probably going to hear from the :fap:Junior Lake Machine:fap: here shortly.

If you're referring to me, I've already put him on my ignored list. There's no use in responding to someone who replies with something irrelevant to the content of a post in order to complain.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
If you're referring to me, I've already put him on my ignored list. There's no use in responding to someone who replies with something irrelevant to the content of a post in order to complain.

No. I wasn't referring to you. It was just a general statement.

I still can't figure out why some put others on an ignore list and then state it publicly.:shrug:

There are plenty on here that I don't agree with. I still read what they have to say and would never rule out ever speaking with them again unless they follow my unwritten rules.

I guess I might just be too old to understand or just too dumb.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
I still can't figure out why some put others on an ignore list and then state it publicly.:shrug:

The post you quoted is a great example of why he's on a list. I make a comment about organizational flexibility in the minors with regard to positions and he makes a snide reply about the major league team that has nothing to do with the comment I made. It's just not worth my time. As for stating it publicly, I'm hoping he will stop replying to me because I really can't be arsed to deal with him.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:

It is a convenient excuse and attempt at saving public face while avoiding conversation that he is clearly outmatched in both intelligence and baseball knowledge.

About as dumb as his attempts that ever reply which refutes the idiocy written has nothing to do with the point he was making, as in his response about organizational flexibility.

It is more of the loser mentality that organizational flexibility actually means more than pointing out that at least half of the major league everyday eight are performing at below average levels.

Organizational flexibility in the minors means squadoosh if the system isn't produce above average major league talent or being used to acquire above average major league talent.

Sadly that is too advanced and too complicated an idea for someone like him to grasp despite the efforts of several posters to educate and enlighten him.

They say ignorance and bliss and he seems to be the happiest poster around.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
The post you quoted is a great example of why he's on a list. I make a comment about organizational flexibility in the minors with regard to positions and he makes a snide reply about the major league team that has nothing to do with the comment I made. It's just not worth my time. As for stating it publicly, I'm hoping he will stop replying to me because I really can't be arsed to deal with him.

I assume that all teams minor leaguers have to be flexible to the major league team needs. Nothing impressive about what's happening here.

The point KB made shouldn't offend you. I am not sure how anyone would know that we have some positions in the minors "covered".

Nothings "covered" until someone at the minor league level is pushing the major leaguer for time. We have some big holes with no minor leaguers to speak of pushing much of anything. We have this highly ranked farm system but the need is still there to pick up garbage pail type players like Neal and Gillespie and insert them into the lineup immediately. That is pathetic.

The minor league prospect rankings do not mean jack shit in my eyes until they are scalding the baseball, at the very least, at the triple AAA level. Even that doesn't translate to the major league field most of the time.

KB's point is a good one and if you are offended by it then I guess you'll have to live long enough to look back at history to know that he is more than likely correct. The facts are out there and there are years upon years of evidence to support it.

I'm sorry if some don't believe in Santa Claus any more.

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
I assume that all teams minor leaguers have to be flexible to the major league team needs. Nothing impressive about what's happening here.

The point KB made shouldn't offend you. I am not sure how anyone would know that we have some positions in the minors "covered".

Nothings "covered" until someone at the minor league level is pushing the major leaguer for time. We have some big holes with no minor leaguers to speak of pushing much of anything. We have this highly ranked farm system but the need is still there to pick up garbage pail type players like Neal and Gillespie and insert them into the lineup immediately. That is pathetic.

The minor league prospect rankings do not mean jack shit in my eyes until they are scalding the baseball, at the very least, at the triple AAA level. Even that doesn't translate to the major league field most of the time.

KB's point is a good one and if you are offended by it then I guess you'll have to live long enough to look back at history to know that he is more than likely correct. The facts are out there and there are years upon years of evidence to support it.

I'm sorry if some don't believe in Santa Claus any more.

Oh, Santa Clause still exists. Now he just rides behind 8 Clydesdale's residing in South Eastern Missouri along the banks of the Mississippi supplying all of their fans stockings with goodies. :angryfinger:

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Oh, Santa Clause still exists. Now he just rides behind 8 Clydesdale's residing in South Eastern Missouri along the banks of the Mississippi supplying all of their fans stockings with goodies. :angryfinger:

You mean-spirited bastard. How dare you give me the finger.

I think you are just taking advantage of me because you know that I probably did some damage to what little is left of my brain on vacation.

I'll remember to sleep with one eye open from now on.

I don't think it will help but it will buy me a little more time.

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
You mean-spirited bastard. How dare you give me the finger.

I think you are just taking advantage of me because you know that I probably did some damage to what little is left of my brain on vacation.I'll remember to sleep with one eye open from now on.

I don't think it will help but it will buy me a little more time.

LOL. You know you did if afterwards you found yourself loving Cool Ranch Dorito's dipped in Hershey's syrup. :popcorn:

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
LOL. You know you did if afterwards you found yourself loving Cool Ranch Dorito's dipped in Hershey's syrup. :popcorn:

Oh fuck. I couldn't do that. The last thing I need is to bounce a load of shit off the water in the morning. I'm not much for wiping my whole ass just my ass hole.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:

It doesn't take a high IQ to realize that 2B, 3B and LF on this year's team aren't playing well. I'm not offended by it. The reason I don't want to deal with him is because more than once I've given him a counter argument to what he's suggesting that's more than adequate and he's ignored it and posted something irrelevant. It's quite clear that nothing I, or anyone else, have to say will change his opinion. And if that's the case, what's the point in talking to him?

He doesn't have anything particularly insightful to say. He wants to sit and bash everything the team does good for him, but I don't have to take part in it. In other words, I'm getting nothing out of value from reading/debating with him. Compare that to say you who also doesn't particularly like the moves the cubs are making. The difference is you're also reasonable enough to realize there's more than one side to an argument.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
more than once I've given him a counter argument to what he's suggesting that's more than adequate and he's ignored it and posted something irrelevant. It's quite clear that nothing I, or anyone else, have to say will change his opinion. And if that's the case, what's the point in talking to him?

Your counter arguments have been garbage.

Nothing factual and only opinion supported with below average logic.

And yet you think that is enough to sway someone's opinion?

That is about as realistic as the rest of the junk you have posted.

He doesn't have anything particularly insightful to say.

I have plenty to say that is insightful and almost always supported with facts.

However it directly counters your opinion that building only through the farm is the one and only way to do things.

Yet I am the only one who can only see one side of an argument?

That is about as hypocritical as everything else you say.

patg006

Liked Posts:
Your counter arguments have been garbage.

Nothing factual and only opinion supported with below average logic.

And yet you think that is enough to sway someone's opinion?

That is about as realistic as the rest of the junk you have posted.

I have plenty to say that is insightful and almost always supported with facts.

However it directly counters your opinion that building only through the farm is the one and only way to do things.

Yet I am the only one who can only see one side of an argument?

That is about as hypocritical as everything else you say.

After popping back on cbs and seeing Wrig's genius of splendor in action, vintage KB is always a wonderful thing

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
After popping back on cbs and seeing Wrig's genius of splendor in action, vintage KB is always a wonderful thing

I had to pop back over and rub one in myself.

Hurricane seems to be the "gatekeeper" of the comment board.

:fap:

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
LOL. The anti-troll patrol patrol posts facts and no one else does. The comedy is strong in this thread.

patg006

Liked Posts:
LOL. The anti-troll patrol patrol posts facts and no one else does. The comedy is strong in this thread.

Secretly Parade wishes he was one of us.

All you need to be initiated is a date with Jeff......

bwahahahaha

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:

The comedy just reached it's peak when the guy who, when asked to provide facts, states that he doesn't have to complains about those who do provide facts.

Please provide facts anytime you like.