Proud of my boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
@aaronitout Aaron Jones was trash and gave tb 7 points with a fumble. Lafleur shit the bed coaching. Z. Smith was invisible. Kevin King was awful. Aaron Rodgers had multiple chances to win and failed. Greatest team ever assembled

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Proud of my team! Rodger way outplayed Brady but the refs are just insurmountible.

Let us get dpi'd all game, and then call some nonsense non existant bs on an uncatchable ball.

Way to go Rodgers, you widened your playoff td to INT ratio advantage of Brady and showed everyone who the actual better player is, Lombardi would be proud of how we battled the refs and the Bucs.

Go Pack Go! At least we arent the Bears!!!
So...The Bucs beat the packers at their own game ?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Proud of my team! Rodger way outplayed Brady but the refs are just insurmountible.

Let us get dpi'd all game, and then call some nonsense non existant bs on an uncatchable ball.

Way to go Rodgers, you widened your playoff td to INT ratio advantage of Brady and showed everyone who the actual better player is, Lombardi would be proud of how we battled the refs and the Bucs.

Go Pack Go! At least we arent the Bears!!!

29AD515D-1B52-4235-902F-4C473911DFF1.gif

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Your fudge packers drafted Kevin I got raped all day King over TJ Watt and then drafted
Love and 3rd strong RB over say Jaylon Johnson or a LB worth anything .... good job ass

Bitch Rodgers wanted a home NFCCG and he choked again even with fans at lame-blow

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
CHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOCHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKE

mecha

Liked Posts:
yeah also what the fuck was up with there being a LOT of fans in the stadium? it looked like it was half full. fucking Wisconsin clowns.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
hSzmxov.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.