Proud of my boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
imagine being so beta that you envy the Packers for having Rodgers on a daily basis. match Rodgers with a head coach that doesn't place as strong of an emphasis on offense, or give him random Mormon receivers like Peyton Manning had to work with or 5th rate receivers because the team budget is tied up in the defense like Brady and see if he's the same guy.

Rodgers is the NFC Mahomes, he's the byproduct of a team that gives him great receivers. or maybe Mahomes is the AFC Rodgers, since he came second.
Didn't know Marvin Harrison Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark were Mormons.

46plank

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers=Jim Kelly.
(Although Rodgers won 1 SB)

msadows

Liked Posts:
Don't worry tho guys, Aaronitout says that Jordan Love is going to be the next GOAT(even if everything points to him not being that), so even if they didn't win today they will probably win like 5 ships in the next decade.

msadows

Liked Posts:

I know we makin fun of rodgers, but I can't blame him too much for this loss.

His defense shit the bed early. You get 3 INT's of brady you better win.

Too bad for erin, this was the best shot he had for another ring. I can't see him winning another now unless he goes to a team better than this current packers squad(doubtful).

mecha

Liked Posts:

Too bad for erin, this was the best shot he had for another ring. I can't see him winning another now unless he goes to a team better than this current packers squad(doubtful).

I mean by this rationale, the defense did their job. the offense didn't.

pnch40

Liked Posts:

Wait, so which is it? You don’t blame Rodgers bc the defense shit the bed but they got 3 interceptions.

Color me dumb I’m confused ??‍♂️

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
official excommunication of @aaronitout[/B] from CCS forever If the Lions ever overtake the Bears, are you going to call for Ncognitos ouster ? Jesus Christ Mecha, grow a set you freakin pussy

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Wait...............what? Did you even read what you wrote? Ohhhhh I get it, the defense is playing both ways. We’re good now.

mecha

Liked Posts:
official excommunication of @aaronitout[/B] from CCS forever If the Lions ever overtake the Bears, are you going to call for Ncognitos ouster ? Jesus Christ Mecha, grow a set you freakin pussy

hello, can you please rephrase this in a way that I can actually understand? or were you being a snarky dickhead? if the latter, please use green text next time.

also I've been saying that Packer loving fuckstick needs to leave if the Packers lose. the Packers lost. he needs to leave now. or do you find his discussions stimulating?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
hSzmxov.jpg

Stolen without regrets. If you made it may your meme go viral.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Don't worry tho guys, Aaronitout says that Jordan Love is going to be the next GOAT(even if everything points to him not being that), so even if they didn't win today they will probably win like 5 ships in the next decade.
He probably thought that about brian brohm

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

You can. He has a 1st and goal and 3 chances (4 if he overruled his coach) to punch it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.