*** PSA: Bears 2022 Season [Football Talk Only] Threads ***

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Thanks. He, @Spartan and @Mighty Joe Young have been doing this for MONTHS, accusing many respected, HOF members here of having DOZENS of alts (notice, he only names 3; 4 if "etc" is an actual username)

Now this clown says he gets DMs from these "alts" "periodically" lol

Aint nobody DMing that dude

I saw this and other posters you mention mentioning this and I know I do spend a fare share of time in private messages with both new friends I have made and player-haters a like and know that it might be difficult for me to keep track of whomst I have directly private messaged with but in reviewing the last 14 months of activity in my inbox I only have messaged with the following members:

@run and shoot
@jazzmcfunk
@Gustavus Adolphus
@HeHateMe
@Zion
@greg23
@Briggs is GOAT
@Grimson
@WestCoastBearsFan
@Xuder O'Clam

And that concudes all I have messages towards or from in my inbox since June of 2021 so if this @Montucky claim is correct then our interaction would have had to be prior to that month over 14 months ago or it would indicate that perhaps he has exposed himselve as having alts and one of the accounts I disclosed above is acturally one of HIS alternate accounts but I'm sure that @nvanprooyen can sort this all out with a simple IP address or even MAC address check of his versus the addresses of those usernames to acturally ascertain the real truth behind this claim!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I saw this and other posters you mention mentioning this and I know I do spend a fare share of time in private messages with both new friends I have made and player-haters a like and know that it might be difficult for me to keep track of whomst I have directly private messaged with but in reviewing the last 14 months of activity in my inbox I only have messaged with the following members:

@run and shoot
@jazzmcfunk
@Gustavus Adolphus
@HeHateMe
@Zion
@greg23
@Briggs is GOAT
@Grimson
@WestCoastBearsFan
@Xuder O'Clam

And that concudes all I have messages towards or from in my inbox since June of 2021 so if this @Montucky claim is correct then our interaction would have had to be prior to that month over 14 months ago or it would indicate that perhaps he has exposed himselve as having alts and one of the accounts I disclosed above is acturally one of HIS alternate accounts but I'm sure that @nvanprooyen can sort this all out with a simple IP address or even MAC address check of his versus the addresses of those usernames to acturally ascertain the real truth behind this claim!
Lmao, you have to actually admire how boldly the guy will just clown on these chickenshit mods in their own attention seeking "look at me and my new moderator policy" thread with shit like this. Straight up does not give a fuck and knows full well there's nothing nyanprooven is going to do about it.

Maybe I'm actually Team HeHateMe now?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lmao, you have to actually admire how boldly the guy will just clown on these chickenshit mods in their own attention seeking "look at me and my new moderator policy" thread with shit like this. Straight up does not give a fuck and knows full well there's nothing nyanprooven is going to do about it.

I'm just gonna lean into at this point, since anything I do or say is going to be met with you attacking me. You want to see bias? Here's some motherfucking bias. Enjoy your month off. Good day sir.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@nvanprooyen question - Do you have the ability to see when edits to thread Titles are made, like a timestamp? I can easily see a poster like @Visionman @Black Rainbow @Montucky @dabears70 @Mighty Joe Young and other people who've whined about lack of moderation then caught bans after their wish for more moderation is granted, going and adding the [Football Talk Only] tag to their threads the minute someone they have petty personal vendettas against (lol it's the internet) posts something you'd consider a personal attack or insult....

Conversely, If this is the case, I'd appreciate the ability to slap the tag on if things get too spicy and then have the rule be enforced subsequent to that post, or even MORE conversely, start out with a good football only topic With the tag in the title, but remove it when a spicier conversation erupts that is actually pretty quality stuff.

Your thoughts?

New rule edit....because I know how some of you like to roll, and are already probably trying to figure out how to game this to fuck with other people.

Look at the post above, I already thought about this and even got a little more granular for you.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

bro, i'm old enough to be Vick's dad ffs

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just wanted to express my appreciation to the OP for a fair solution to a tough problem.

It could not have come at a better time as I will be without air conditioning at the office most of the week with too much on my plate to blow some vacation days and come back when it is fixed because I already blew a bunch of vacation days last week when some friends from out of state made a surprise visit. So expect to see a progressively more cranky me, which may have led to 40 or 50 bans over the next couple of days if not for the preemptive measures taken by @nvanprooyen

Game face ***OFFICIALLY*** on, Bear Nation!

dcc6dmo-b356e61d-0b6f-4ad7-abfb-b4dccad4cb0f.gif

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm just gonna lean into at this point, since anything I do or say is going to be met with you attacking me. You want to see bias? Here's some motherfucking bias. Enjoy your month off. Good day sir.
Ohhhh snap

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That's unfortunate.
You're right, it is. Now posters are missing out on all of the great @Anytime23 content that keeps them coming back to CCS.

So now that you're proven wrong about this whole favoritism thing, do you plan on deleting or editing your posts to @nvanprooyen or will you do the thing you always do and be willfully ignorant to the facts and just play victim the entire time and blame your life on me? Thanks and bear down!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You're right, it is. Now posters are missing out on all of the great @Anytime23 content that keeps them coming back to CCS.

So now that you're proven wrong about this whole favoritism thing, do you plan on deleting or editing your posts to @nvanprooyen or will you do the thing you always do and be willfully ignorant to the facts and just play victim the entire time and blame your life on me? Thanks and bear down!
You think getting your very first ban means this whole thing will play out fairly? We have a long way to go to find that out because there's many posts you make, like the one i reported today that got you banned, that's simply you calling certain other posters out and baiting them into a anytime back and forth.

I'm really hoping this is a great learning lesson for you to finally get banned being here since 2010.

Hope you have a good rest of your day though.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I have multiple times but i see nothing ever happen. I know you know that he comes with a certain group of people that like the same posters posts and dislike the same posters posts and if one starts going after a certain poster then they all do. Any.... goes after posters to bait them but then adds to his post by adding how he greatly appreciates you and Rush to make it like he's not baiting and you guys just let that shit go and i know you aren't dumb enough to not know what he's doing. He just did it going after @Visionman in Training Camp News thread.
I can't imagine tracking a users like and dislike history...do you also count monopoly money as part of your net worth?

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
JFC. This thread isn't about you. Getting "call outs" out of sigs is a solid idea, since those will be present in every thread including [Football Talk Only] ones. Let it go man...
Man, you've provided me with some grade A humor, on a monday morning.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You think getting your very first ban means this whole thing will play out fairly? We have a long way to go to find that out because there's many posts you make, like the one i reported today that got you banned, that's simply you calling certain other posters out and baiting them into a anytime back and forth.

I'm really hoping this is a great learning lesson for you to finally get banned being here since 2010.

Hope you have a good rest of your day though.
Here he goes.... "play out fairly" "long way to go". Its never enough for DaVictimMentality70. I'm really hoping that one day you, @Visionman and @Mighty Joe Young realize that there are no gangs or clicks. That bad posters will spark a lot of negative reactions out of others. There is one singular move that could be made to make the biggest improvement here and that would be permabanning you. Count your blessings that they are very lenient with you. Thank you and i hope your day is even better than my already incredible(like most days for me) day.

I'm beginning to think that this place isn't healthy for @dabears70 He's clearly melting down, and I think it might be a good idea to fully ban him for a month or so for his health. Kind of like how Old Yeller was murdered by his owner.
He's clearly unwell. We need to get rid of these types if we want to keep the CCS peace.
FRugVExWYAA_6C-.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Here he goes.... "play out fairly" "long way to go". Its never enough for DaVictimMentality70. I'm really hoping that one day you, @Visionman and @Mighty Joe Young realize that there are no gangs or clicks. That bad posters will spark a lot of negative reactions out of others. There is one singular move that could be made to make the biggest improvement here and that would be permabanning you. Count your blessings that they are very lenient with you. Thank you and i hope your day is even better than my already incredible(like most days for me) day.

He's clearly unwell. We need to get rid of these types if we want to keep the CCS peace.
View attachment 21895
Awwwwwww that was sweet, thank you.