Liked Posts:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Careful what you wish for buddy.

If your copypasta game is strong enough to take over the IGTs, I may give you my mod badge cause I sure am in a "Fuck everything" kinda mood today.
I fear nothing!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Awwwwwww that was sweet, thank you.
I don't like to get into internet pissing matches but I will say, he's absolutely right "that bad posters will spark a lot of negative reactions out of others" and truthfully, you should (but probably won't) take his advice. I don't enjoy downvoting people but if you never talk about football on a football forum, I will downvote. Even if your football take is ridiculously stupid, it's still a football take so there could be a small chance to spur additional discussion and add value to the thread. When all a person does is bait others, whine about cliques/unproven alts and avoid talking football, yeah, they're going to get downvotes. It's not selective moderation by the moderation team, it's other posters attempting to tell you in a less aggressive way that your post isn't adding value to the subject at hand so maybe change your posting style.

With the start of the new season and from now on, I'm going to try to give everyone a fresh slate, including you. Talk football and you'll never receive a downvote from me. This goes for anyone but if someone adds nothing to the discussion and intends only to bait/start pissing matches, then they'll receive a downvote from me. I'm here to talk Chicago Bears football, not see the same complaining/whining/antagonizing post 5000 times in a slightly different way. I'm as patient a person as anyone you'd ever meet so it takes a lot to actually become annoying to me. On this forum, when one becomes annoying, I downvote and avoid getting into pissing matches about irrelevant stuff.

Have a good day.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What's going on here? Another dongbears meltdown because he couldn't follow the rules of talking football. Sad!
start from the beginning. It's been a pretty wild ride for a Monday. Several bans, several altcusations, lots of bawwing, and finally some healing.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
If you can come up with at least 6 or 7 clickbait titles a week, they will probably put you to work tomorrow.

Done.

Do you mean like, "If Trevor Lawrence were Black"?

IDK about 6 or 7, maybe 1. I got a life, life, on top of being suffocated by a J. O. B.

Diversity and Inclusion CCS!! How many Brown Bears you gotz writing and/or cntl c/v for you?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don't like to get into internet pissing matches but I will say, he's absolutely right "that bad posters will spark a lot of negative reactions out of others" and truthfully, you should (but probably won't) take his advice. I don't enjoy downvoting people but if you never talk about football on a football forum, I will downvote. Even if your football take is ridiculously stupid, it's still a football take so there could be a small chance to spur additional discussion and add value to the thread. When all a person does is bait others, whine about cliques/unproven alts and avoid talking football, yeah, they're going to get downvotes. It's not selective moderation by the moderation team, it's other posters attempting to tell you in a less aggressive way that your post isn't adding value to the subject at hand so maybe change your posting style.

With the start of the new season and from now on, I'm going to try to give everyone a fresh slate, including you. Talk football and you'll never receive a downvote from me. This goes for anyone but if someone adds nothing to the discussion and intends only to bait/start pissing matches, then they'll receive a downvote from me. I'm here to talk Chicago Bears football, not see the same complaining/whining/antagonizing post 5000 times in a slightly different way. I'm as patient a person as anyone you'd ever meet so it takes a lot to actually become annoying to me. On this forum, when one becomes annoying, I downvote and avoid getting into pissing matches about irrelevant stuff.

Have a good day.
I don't know if you've noticed but disliking my posts is not something i care about. If i did then you would of seen me disliking your posts back because you've been following anytime around disliking every posts i make that has to do with him. Pretty damn sure you're one of his alts but i don't care about that either.

Let me give you a look at how much i care about my posts being disliked.
[ATTACH=full]21900[/ATTACH]

dabears70

I am Ryan Pace​

Joined:Dec 31, 2013Posts:27,657Liked Posts:-771Location:Orlando

Attachments

• 12586.jpg
    12586.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't know if you've noticed but disliking my posts is not something i care about. If i did then you would of seen me disliking your posts back because you've been following anytime around disliking every posts i make that has to do with him. Pretty damn sure you're one of his alts but i don't care about that either.

See if you guys can spot the lies here.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

[ATTACH=full]21900[/ATTACH]

dabears70

I am Ryan Pace​

Joined:Dec 31, 2013Posts:27,657Liked Posts:-771Location:Orlando
I certainly hope your day gets better pal. Seems like you are having a tough time. Please stick to the new ccs guidelines to have a better experience

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I certainly hope your day gets better pal. Seems like you are having a tough time. Please stick to the new ccs guidelines to have a better experience
mimic-dog-ricky-berwick.gif