1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Benny the Bull dance!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It seems like this fanbase full of astronauts is still really struggling to understand how to use this.

When you put someone on your ignore list, you're supposed to not read every single one of their posts and regularly respond to their posts. When you see "show ignored content", you're no longer ignoring someone. If this needs to be drawn in finger paint, let me know and I'll have my niece draw something up for you. Thank you.

CC: @Visionman @Mighty Joe Young
This reminds me when you break up with a girl and she social media blocks you only to text you to come over later.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m still of the thought that CCS would even better without the ignore feature. Think how much premium content and valuable information and interactions those with long ignore lists are potentially missing out on.

Perhaps a middle ground of having the ignore feature but charging users to use it could be explored. Think how much money this could bring to the site CC: @zack54attack @Rush

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I’m still of the thought that CCS would even better without the ignore feature. Think how much premium content and valuable information and interactions those with long ignore lists are potentially missing out on.

Perhaps a middle ground of having the ignore feature but charging users to use it could be explored. Think how much money this could bring to the site CC: @zack54attack @Rush
that would literally bankrupt @Black Rainbow

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey pussy boy maybe some people find you dull and kinda stupid. You're not on ignore idiot. Can be if you would like that.
Did you just click the aforementioned “show ignored content” button?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
No you fucking idiot. You won't like it if I give you more attention.

Who is on your ignore list?

Here is your chance to call them out and let them know!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just skim over posts I don't want to read. It's not at all difficult. Ignore function is definitely for SPs.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I personally like the ignore function but you need to do some regular maintenance with your ignore list, it's not just set and forget. Today I realized a poster who seems completely fine was on my list and took him off. No idea what happened before, one or both of us must have been drunk one night or something. I think some of the other people on my list might have been off the board for years by now.

It's a pretty short list but I have low tolerance for drama and none for deceit. That's my issue not anyone else's. It's a lot harder to get under my skin than it used to be but I still lose my temper from time to time (like yesterday) and I'd rather not.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I personally like the ignore function but you need to do some regular maintenance with your ignore list, it's not just set and forget. Today I realized a poster who seems completely fine was on my list and took him off. No idea what happened before, one or both of us must have been drunk one night or something. I think some of the other people on my list might have been off the board for years by now.

It's a pretty short list but I have low tolerance for drama and none for deceit. That's my issue not anyone else's. It's a lot harder to get under my skin than it used to be but I still lose my temper from time to time (like yesterday) and I'd rather not.
Who was the poster?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just skim over posts I don't want to read. It's not at all difficult. Ignore function is definitely for SPs.
I skim over most every post except for yours and the ones I make, and posts by my alts.