PSA: The ignore function

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Has anyone added @dabears70 to their ignore list today? I didn't because i find his mental illness fascinating but i wouldnt be shocked if much of the board did.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I wish runny shits would put me on ignore. Then he wouldn't see my posts that call out his racist ass and he'd stop rage PMing me.

I've asked u to put me ignore. you're always thinking about whats in and what comes outta a male rectum. And You tell lies about me being racist. You can't name one thing racist about me.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Racist say what? Why male rectum you shitty little twink Bitch?
:jonesy:

Last edited:

BBBF

Liked Posts:
Most people with large ignore lists that are very active, cheat them anyway. Ignore lists are more like fake ignore lists to them since they'll ignore their own ignore list and look for crap if they smell something stinky. If you really want to ignore someone, just look the other way and move on like Bort.

I mean, how would we even know any poster had anyone on ignore unless they advertised it, LOL? That's when it becomes tease worthy.

If you do it, which is absolutely cool, don't mention it and don't peek. You'll have a much happier experience.:)

Imagine being the author of both the post above and the post below...

Take pride in being the 1st person on my ignore list.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tbf he wrote that two years ago and today you made history.
I didn't read it until now since you linked. Imagine going through the work to find that. I didn't make a big deal about it. Just an info post for BFFF but I expected no less. I'm sure he'll enjoy himself...biblically.

Last edited:

BBBF

Liked Posts:
I didn't read it until now since you linked. Imagine going through the work to find that. I didn't make a big deal about it. Just an info post for BFFF but I expected no less. I'm sure he'll enjoy himself...biblically.
😂 No peeking!!!

Why would I need to imagine going through the work? I actually did it and it took less than a minute to find proof that you're full of shit!

Care to actually explain yourself or are you just going to call me a homosexual again?