Puig and Soler!

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude, anyone who is a college kid and spends as much time as he does whining on an internet message board clearly is a loser.

I am a middle aged man with a job and a family. I have no life now, but already lived a life when I was young and didn't waste it away crying on the internet.

I average 1.37 posts a day over the course of around 3 years... man do I spend my entire life on here or what.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
I average 1.37 posts a day over the course of around 3 years... man do I spend my entire life on here or what.

Seems like about half of them have been since I got here. So you clearly got recently kicked out of your Magic The Gathering club or something.

I would have made 1.37 posts in my entire time in college, much less per day.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like about half of them have been since I got here. So you clearly got recently kicked out of your Magic The Gathering club or something.

I would have made 1.37 posts in my entire time in college, much less per day.

:confused: idk what that is.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
:confused: idk what that is.

A card game that nerds play. Might I add, nerds that usually wind up making a ton of money and having a lot of real world success. If that was meant to be a burn, it sure backfired. :lol:

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I am a middle aged man with a job and a family. I have no life now, but already lived a life when I was young and didn't waste it away crying on the internet.

No you didn't. If you think you have no life now, you either never had one or no clue what a life is.