QB Bridgewater's stock may have slipped.

Sentinel

Liked Posts:
His name is Teddy. C'mon, really?

His name is Theodore.

He should REALLY go by "Theo Bridgewater" and give in the fact that he's a black QB. It's the smartest career move, IMO.

And here's to hoping that Bridgewater, Bortles and Manziel all go in the top 5, and the Vikings take Derek Carr. We can ALL agree that he's a bust. I was looking at graphs of all their tendencies and pass completion percentages. Carr threw screens/to the flats 33% of the time and had garbage completion percentages anywhere else. Let the Vikings waste away just like they did when they reached for Ponder.

And for God's sake, let them send AD somewhere he can be of real use.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I've seen plenty of Bridgewater including the Florida game. Believe what you like but these workouts are extremely important in the draft process. There are plenty of productive college QBs that come up short when it comes to the NFL. Bridgewater seems like a good guy. I hope he does better going forward. He's off to a bad start.

THESE ciaches how seen game film of TB. They know what he brings to the table. J. Russell had " a great work out" ended up with Oakland and the rest is history.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
none of this year's qbs are elite. i'd rather take a shot on McCarron in the 4th/5th, personally. i could see a LOT of these top qbs busting. i do kind of like Bortles, though.

I'd prefer a guy like Manziel, Logan Thomas or Taj Boyd outta' Clemson ( he's my "russ wilson pick for 2014")

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If the Browns went for Watkins at 4 and TB slipped to us at 14, I'd love to trade: Our first and second (14 and 51) for their first, second and third (26, 35 and 71.) It's a perfect match on the trade value chart and we would still get great value in the first, much better value in the second and an extra 3rd. Teddy slipping is a good thing if there is any meat to this thought....

I'd like ro see what Trestman could with Teddy

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Anyone that thinks Bridgewater isn't that good must not have seen the BCS bowl game he played against Florida. Can't read a defense? He was easily picking apart one of the best defenses(loaded with NFL talent I may add) in the country at the time. Pro days don't mean shit.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I think the Texans take Bortles but there is a long way to go.

"ORLANDO, Fla. – Central Florida quarterback Blake Bortles impressed a contingent of NFL people, including Texans coach Bill O’Brien and general manager Rick Smith, at his pro day inside the Nicholson Fieldhouse.

Bortles (6-5, 232 at the combine) made every throw during a workout that lasted about 30 minutes.

“I was very impressed,” O’Brien said. “He made every throw I wanted to see, and he showed good footwork.”

O’Brien and Smith met with Bortles on Tuesday night.

“I like what he did,” Smith said. “I was very impressed with him.”

Former NFL quarterback Ron Jaworski of ESPN graded Bortles’ pro day on a scale of 1-10.

“I give him a 10,” Jaworski said. “I think he smelled a little blood in the water considering (Louisville quarterback Teddy) Bridgewater had a subpar day.

“He was well prepared and did everything right.”

Bortles, Bridgewater and Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel, who has his pro day on March 27 th in College Station, are candidates to be drafted by the Texans, who have the first overall pick.

“I hope the Texans like what I did today,” Bortles said. “Of course, I’d like to be the top pick, but if I’m not, it’s not the end of the world.

“I would have liked to have had a couple of throws back today, but overall I was happy with what I did. It was an awesome experience. I looked up and saw all those NFL scouts and tried to put it out of my mind and control what I can control.”

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2014/03/bortles-impresses-texans-brass-nfl-pundits-at-his-pro-day/

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mayock now has Bortles as his #1 QB. I agree.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I stand by my assessment here and add in that Hundley is the same type of QB as Bridgewater. He's not as polished as Bridgewater but he's the best QB in this draft like Bridgewater was last year. Had the Bears done the smart thing and not signed Cutler last year they could have had Bridgewater which at the time I didn't see Bridgewater falling to 14. Now Hundley could be staring them in the face in the second round, too good to pass up.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I stand by my assessment of JaMarcus Russell.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
I stand by my assessment of the Bears roster/franchise from November of 2014.

Please praise me for knowing this rebuild was inevitable.

dabearsjjk

Liked Posts:
I stand by my assement the bears needed to trade up for Peyton manning. Still waiting for my cookie

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Greg Gabriel ‏@greggabe 2m
According to Mayock, Bridgewater's pro day was average at best. As I keep saying..... Over rated!

Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD 30m
#Bucs represented by offensive coordinator Jeff Tedford at Teddy Bridgewater's Pro Day. By most accounts, not a stellar workout.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 37m
Mike Mayock on Teddy Bridgewater's Pro Day: "To be honest, I expected a little more. Very average at best." Now on @nflnetwork.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 45m
Usually during Pro Days, you hear "the ball didn't hit the ground." Won't hear that with Teddy Bridgewater's Pro Day at U of L. Good arm tho

Gosh imagine being a bears fan, having Craig ****ing GABRIEL making his only #calledit ever with this ^^^, like over halve a decade ago, and wanting Bridgewater to be the starting QB after all these years with Trubisky. How does this kind of absolutely moronic mouthbreathing meatball exist lmfao!