QB School Breakdown

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
"Justin Fields is making elite level throws at the LOS and anyone doubting him needs to get real"

Damn JTO is killing it
damn its an hour long! lol havent watched it yet but who is doubting his throws?
Seems that everyone is doubting whats going on between his ears not his arm..

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
damn its an hour long! lol havent watched it yet but who is doubting his throws?
Seems that everyone is doubting whats going on between his ears not his arm..

He definitely notes a few times that Fields turns down guys open. The main issue is everyone is fucking up and these fuck ups compound.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thanks for saving me an hour.
My new favorite thing is grabbing transcripts of YT videos (for a wide variety of topics, football being one) and ask ChatGPT to summarize for me in bullet points with timestamps. Sometimes I'll go back and actually watch if it seems interesting enough. Saves me so much time.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
He definitely notes a few times that Fields turns down guys open. The main issue is everyone is fucking up and these fuck ups compound.
about 20 min in and its a train wreck.. either bizarre play concepts (or someone fucked up) bad OL play, or when its a good concept and the OL holds Fields fucks up and wont throw it to the open guy. Its just bad all around so far

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Very good review. Fuck ups literally all around.

OL playing very poorly in that not only were they losing some reps but really just terrible cohesion, one play Nate Davis fucks up so bad he misses his guy and runs into the center and fucks up his block. Missed reads on OL many plays.

One play such poor design or execution he literally doesn’t know what the design is or what’s going on. The sack in the red zone play. Cole kmet looks to be run blocking, confusing routes leading to nothing, OL pass blocking doesn’t maybe look like RPO.

Fields makes 1 anticipation throw and it’s to cole kmet like why, also everyone covered.

Multiple plays he rips design.

Multiple plays fields just isn’t making the pass. He is maybe skipping reads or giving up on them, or just refusing to make the open throw, no anticipation. Many plays that are inexcusable he didn’t attempt and goes to check down.

So yeah all in all, it’s as bad as it looked, maybe worse as you literally have to point the finger at everyone besides maybe the WR’s.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I already know what it is. DJ Moore is running around wide open but it doesn't matter because the situation everywhere else on the football field is a catastrophe and the coaches are like the German High Command in April 1945.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Very good review. Fuck ups literally all around.

OL playing very poorly in that not only were they losing some reps but really just terrible cohesion, one play Nate Davis fucks up so bad he misses his guy and runs into the center and fucks up his block. Missed reads on OL many plays.

One play such poor design or execution he literally doesn’t know what the design is or what’s going on. The sack in the red zone play. Cole kmet looks to be run blocking, confusing routes leading to nothing, OL pass blocking doesn’t maybe look like RPO.

Fields makes 1 anticipation throw and it’s to cole kmet like why, also everyone covered.

Multiple plays he rips design.

Multiple plays fields just isn’t making the pass. He is maybe skipping reads or giving up on them, or just refusing to make the open throw, no anticipation. Many plays that are inexcusable he didn’t attempt and goes to check down.

So yeah all in all, it’s as bad as it looked, maybe worse as you literally have to point the finger at everyone besides maybe the WR’s.
Claypool did not play well, although he was wide open in a few of the early plays and never got thrown the ball so wonder if he was just giving up and not caring because of that.. should be cut asap for that kind of attitude if thats the case

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Just finished the entire video and yes it was indeed worse than I thought. Looked like how I imagine first day of practice should be.

O line lost and over powered.

Cold cement as cold as cement.

Justin fields slow to process or just scared.

Getsy doing his version of Nagy too smart.

BAD

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's basically what I assumed it would be. There are problems EVERYWHERE. But my biggest takeaway is how often JT thinks a play is doomed from the get-go because of the play/personnel/etc. Like this play is doomed no matter who is on the field. That's where the problems start. Fix that now now now.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It's basically what I assumed it would be. There are problems EVERYWHERE. But my biggest takeaway is how often JT thinks a play is doomed from the get-go because of the play/personnel/etc. Like this play is doomed no matter who is on the field. That's where the problems start. Fix that now now now.
Nine times out of ten any play where Braxton Jones is at left tackle, Lucas Patrick is at center and Chase Claypool is anywhere on the field is going to be a failure.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nine times out of ten any play where Braxton Jones is at left tackle, Lucas Patrick is at center and Chase Claypool is anywhere on the field is going to be a failure.
Unfortunately, it's more players than that doing questionable/terrible shit. So far the only guys that haven't been roasted are Mooney and Moore.

The play where Nate Davis literally let's a man go free, and then pushes Lucas Patrick off of his man makes it look like he got paid off by the Packers. Straight up sabotaging the offense. Lol.